The new applications will now be processed in 6 months –As confirmed by Canada’s Immigration Department.
The Canadian Government previously before the pandemic years aimed to get on with 6 months processing times for express entry applications, but due to the pandemic hit applicants waited for a much longer time, the applicants other than the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) are on the track for more than 20 months to get their Permanent residence applications confirmed by IRCC Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
Providently, Now IRCC has given an announcement of processing the new applications of express entry within 6 months. This change will be in practice once IRCC begins to conduct draws in the early July for Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), CEC, and Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) candidates
The back to the normal scenario of Express entry is great news for many reasons:
- Canada’s most preferred way of inviting skilled workers to the country is via express entry.
- The temporary pause in the draws for FSWP candidates and CEC candidates since December 2020 and September 2021 respectively will not be on hold anymore from July.
- Back in the years from 1967 till the pandemic Canada invited immigrants of the skilled worker category through the FSWP program.
- CEC, on the other hand, made a mark in the year 2021 by landing 4, 05,000 immigrants in the country.
So on starting over the draws for these two programs, a troupe of eligible Candidates in thousands and more in number may get the right opportunity to fulfill their dreams of attaining their permanent resident status in Canada.
This great news of resuming draws also seems to be beneficial in the eyes of the Canadian Employers as the recent statistics report states, that there are 8,00,000 job vacancies prevailing along with the lowest unemployment rate. As a result, employers are seeking more immigrants with the skilled talent to be employed to meet their labor shortages. Now since the express entry is taking back a form to its normal phase and also the new applications would be processed in the usual time of 6 months, the employers can pick talents as required to cater to their needs in the forthcoming days by way of crucially supporting the country’s economic recovery post-pandemic.
ALSO READ: 545 PNP CANDIDATES ARE INVITED BY CANADA IN THE RECENT EXPRESS ENTRY DRAW HELD ON 11TH MAY 2022
- The turnaround of 6 months processing times is also considered highly beneficial for the Candidates as Express entry would again be the fastest route to acquire the Permanent Canadian residence. The other economic class immigration programs which are more than 100 in number will go beyond the six months of processing times. So it is all in your hands to create your Express Entry profile and await the all-program draw which is to be held in the month of July.
- The applicant is advised to be alert and be conscious as the creation and submission of the Express Entry profile on the IRCC’s website would take up time, so process initiation well early is appreciable as the applicant has to book and complete their language test and acquire the most essential documents such as the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA), here time is to be considered as the major aspect in the process and move accordingly to avoid last-minute rush and delays.
- It is still favorable and stands more advantageous if you can enter the EE pool before July. Firstly IRCC will conduct draws to invite PNP candidates twice –weekly, so you get an added advantage to be invited by a particular province or territory by nomination. Upon successful nomination, you can be quite sure of getting an invitation to apply for permanent residence.
- Early submission of profiles will be beneficial in another way if in case you are in a tie with other similar profiles or candidates in the draw who have secured the same CRS score, then IRCC will turn towards the applicants who have submitted their profiles well before the due time.
So with the entire above note, there is a clear picture of how the express entry is going to take a predominant role in the upcoming months to strengthen the Canadian Immigration System and Economy, also IRCC has an aim of welcoming over 1, 10,000 immigrants annually at the beginning of 2024, You can also be one among the lakhs of immigrants who can be benefited from the speedy processing times drawn for the express entry by initiating the process as early as possible.