Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
Canadian Experience Class is one of the three programs under Express Entry to apply permanent Residence for applicants who have Canadian Work Experience. Documents It is even one of the Fastest process to get Permanent Residence, Taking less than 4 months to complete the entire process.
In recent times, Many applicants are getting a permanent residence with the Canadian Study and Work experience. More Temporary Residents also getting Permanent residence under the Provincial Nomination Program (PNP) and the introduction of Canadian Experience Class (CEC) in 2019.
Who Qualifies Under CEC
- The Applicant past Canadian Work Experience Should fall Under National Occupational Classification (NOC) Skill Level O, Level A or Level B.
- The applicant must have a minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 for NOC Skill Level O or A jobs and CLB 5 for NOC Skill Level B Jobs.
- Should have at least 1 year of full-time work experience or an equal amount of part-time Skilled work experience in the past 3 years.
- Applicant Should gain Canadian work Experience legally
- Self Employment and the Experience gained while the applicant was a full-time student does not count towards the minimum requirements.
- There are No Educational Requirements for the Federal Skilled Trades program.
- Applicant should be admissible to Canada
- The applicant must have a plan to live outside the Province of Quebec.
Advantages of Canadian Experience Class
- Basic Eligibility to Qualify under Canadian Experience Class is to have at least 12 months of Canadian Work Experience, This will improve the CRS Score by giving additional points in Canadian Work Experience in Section A and also in Section C Skilled transferability.
- Don’t need to show Proof of fund to process Permanent Residence under Express Entry Canadian Experience Class
- Canadian Experienced Class Application Processed faster comparing other two programs since the required documents are minimal.