What is New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program?
New Brunswick PNP is specially created for foreign Nationals who have the skills, educational qualifications, and work experience to contribute something to the New Brunswick economy. To e qualified for this the immigrants should meet minimum eligibility requirements, should have a valid job offer from a New Brunswick employer. Through this program, the province will also be able to fill in their needs by recruiting foreign nationals, and international graduates.
- The candidate applying for New Brunswick PNP must be aged between 22- 55.
- The candidate must prove their language proficiency in English or French by scoring 7 or 7+ in all the four categories.
- Must have relevant work experience and completed a suitable educational qualification from a recognized educational institute.
- Must hold a valid 12 months of minimum work experience before three years of applying for the concerned job.
- Must submit a signed copy of commitment to settle in New Brunswick province is selected.
- Provide proof of funds for settling and moving into the province of New Brunswick (the fund requirement varies according to the family size).
Submission of all relevant documents supporting your work experience and educational qualification to the board of New Brunswick immigration authorities.
The processing time to verify all the produced documents and candidate enquiry might vary from 9-12 months.
The candidate must know the influencing factors used to calculate the points for PNP and prepare accordingly.
On the other hand, the applicant must know about the occupations having good demand and cross-verify whether they are eligible to apply for anyone of them.
Post verifying all your documents the authorities will provide approval certificate that shows you are legally permitted to Canada.
Getting the approval will take a maximum of 3 months after that the applicant can stay in Canada with their family based on their affordability rate and also can apply for PR (Permanent Residency)
Getting PR would take a maximum of 9 months and it involves the approval of the New Brunswick government which includes criteria provided by the Canadian central government and IRCC.
New Brunswick Express Entry Labour Market Stream (EELMS)
The New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program selects suitable labourers who meet all the requirement of the province's labour market force and demographic need with the help of Express..Read More
New Brunswick Post- Graduate Entrepreneurial Stream
The Post-graduate Entreprenurial Stream falls under New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) where it allows students who have completed their post-graduation in a..Read More
New Brunswick Entreprenurial Stream (NBES)
This Particular provincial nominee program is tailor-made for highly skilled and experienced entrepreneurs and business people who are interested to venture their existing or new business ..Read More
- Senior Manager in Finance/Communication/Business Services- 0013
- Healthcare Manager- 0311
- Food and Restaurant Service Managers- 0631
- Financial and Investment Analysts- 1112
- Human Resource Professionals- 1121
- Executive Assistants- 1222
- Purchasing Agents and Officers- 1225
- Administrative Assistants- 1241
- Accounting Technicians and Book Keepers- 1311
- Information System analysts and consultants- 2171
- Computer Network Technician- 2281
- Software Engineers and Designers- 2173
- Database Analysts and Data Administrators- 2172
- Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers- 2174
- Early Childhood Educators and Assistance- 4214
- Translators, Terminologists and Interpreters- 5125
- Retail Sale Supervisors- 6211
- Retail and Wholesale Buyers- 6222
- Cooks- 6322
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the occupations that are eligible in New Brunswick PNP?
The following are some eligible occupations in New Brunswick:
- Business Analysts
- Financial Analysts
- Language Translators
- Certified Accountants
- Truck Drivers
- Computer Programmers and
- Hospitality Managers
2. How can business people apply to New Brunswick Immigration Program?
The foreign nationals who wish to start a business can immigrate to the province through New Brunswick Business Category. The foreign national can bring out their business ideas and management experience through this category. They can either purchase an existing business or enter into a partnership with an entrepreneur or they can start a new business in that province.
3. What are the factors to achieve the minimum eligibility score for New Brunswick PNP?
To be eligible for the program, a foreign national should score at least 50 points on the eligibility test. The factors that influence the score are age, language proficiency, educational qualification, work experience, and their relationship in New Brunswick. The foreign nationals can gain additional points if they have any prior work experience or have completed their education in New Brunswick.
Croyez Immigration is helping in every possible aspect to fulfill your dream for work and settle in your dream country. We are assisting you with all programs like Express entry, General Skilled migration and Temporary visa. Nowadays its become a land of opportunity for the immigrants it’s time to take the opportunity and utilize it. We have an expert team to guide your application with value-added services. If you think to adapt a great lifestyle in Canada & Australia then Croyez Immigration is the right place to start.