2020-03-12 – Canada could welcome up to 390,000 new immigrants per year by [...]
More than being a beautiful nation, Germany is also found to be the most powerful economy of Europe having a great scope of exponential growth rate with low unemployment. The country provides free education to its residents and the best place to live and work. Skilled Professionals have a great scope of career growth in Germany, and it is the best place to opt-out to work and settle. To find a suitable job for you in Germany, apply for Germany Job Seeker Visa.
Germany Job Seeker Visa
Germany Job Seeker Visa is tailor-made for skilled, eligible and like-minded foreign candidates who wish to work in Germany, by availing this Visa the concerned person gets a maximum time limit of six months to find a suitable job according to his/her profession. The candidate can stay anywhere in Germany during these six months, and once they have got their job they can start working there-by availing work permit visa or work visa. The job seeker visa is only valid to find a job, and you need to apply separately for either work visa or work permit visa.
Three step Process
Need to meet all the required eligibility
Provide all the necessary
Provide valid details and submit the Visa form at the right time.
Eligibility Criteria for Germany Job Seeker Visa
- Must hold a bachelors masters degree from a recognized German university or should have acquired the equivalent educational qualification.
- Must have a minimum of five years of work experience related to the field of study.
- Must provide detailed proof of funds to self-afford during your stay in Germany under job seeker visa.
- Must submit travel or medical insurance during the time of stay in Germany under job seeker visa or until getting the work permit visa.
Documents Required for Job Seeker Visa
- Authenticated passport issued not more than ten years before and must be valid for a minimum period of 12 months after the scheduled return and the applicant must also provide a copy of the passport’s data page.
- The applicant must provide three updated passport size photos based on their biometric specifications.
- The candidate must provide a detailed cover letter explaining their purpose of visit, their approach in finding suitable jobs and plans if in case they didn’t find a suitable job.
- Must provide valid educational qualification certificate attained by either a recognized German or non-German University and also can provide relevant work experience certificate if available.
- Provide updated and detailed Curriculum Vitae.
- Provide valid details regarding the place of stay in Germany during the period of six months under the job seeker visa.
- The applicant must provide a formal obligation letter from their sponsor who lives in Germany.
- The obligation letter must include the financial arrangements made for the applicant that includes their sponsor’s financial statement.
- Must provide basic details like birth certificate, valid id proof, residential certificate and other details.
- Provide health insurance proof.