Prince Edward Island (PEI) Immigration
- Must have at least a minimum of two years relevant work experience to apply.
- The position to which the candidate applies must fall under the category of NOC 0, A, B according to prince Edward Island Employment.
- Must be ready to attend the interview at the immigration office.
- Must submit the document of legal residentship to the country which they belong too.
- Must be between 21 to 59 years of age.
- Must have good communication skills in either English/French language.
- Must provide proof of settlement by giving details on possessing enough fund to move on and settle (with family in certain cases)
- Must be willing to become a permanent residence of Prince Edward Island
Create Suitable Profile : Post verifying with the basic eligibility criteria and the job requirements posted by the concerned employer, the applicant can now create a suitable profile according to the demand and submit it to the employer.
Invitation to Apply : The employer sends the details of the candidate to the immigration board of this province and the board members will analyze the need for the talent and approve to carry out the recruitment process.
Invitation to Apply : The shortlisted candidate will receive an email notification to apply for the provincial nominee program and they have to submit the relevant documents (work experience, education certificates) with the application form within 60 days of notification.
PNP application Verified : The employer will be verifying the application form submitted along with the relevant certificates and it will also be cross-checked by the concerned provincial government board of immigration.
Apply for PR : As briefed before most of the Canadian Provinces will look out for willing candidates who would wish to go for Permanent Residency and the process of applying for PR will be the final one where the selected candidates need to undergo a medical examination and background verification to land into Canada.
- 0011- Legislators
- 0012- Senior Government Managers and Officials
- 0013- Senior Managers in Finance, Communication and other Services
- 0014- Trade and Broadcasting Senior Managers
- 1111- Financial Auditors and Accountants
- 1112- Financial and Investment Anakysts
- 1113- Security Agents, Investment Dealers and Brokers
- 1114- Financial Officers
- 1211- Supervisors, General Officers, and Administrative Workers
- 1212- Supervisors, Finance and Insurance Office Workers
- 1213- Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations
- 1214- Supervisors, Supply-chain tracking and co-ordinating workers
- 1411- General Office Support Workers
- 1414- Receptionists
- 1415- Personnel Clerks
- 1416- Counter Clerks
- 6611- Cashiers
- 6621- Service Station Attendants
- 6622- Store shelf stockers, clerks and order fillers
- 6623- Sales related occupations
|Influencing Factors||With job offer (points)||Without job offer (points)|
|Educational Qualification||With Job Offer||Without Job Offer|
|PhD or Masters||15||15|
|Three years of Bachelor’s Programme||12||12|
|Post secondary Diploma in Specific Trade||10||10|
|Secondary School Completion||0||0|
|Language Ability||With Job Offer||Without Job Offer|
|CLB/NCLC (BELOW 7)||0||0|
|Work Experience||With Job Offer||Without Job Offer|
|Above 6 years||15||15|
|Age||With job Offer||Without Job Offer|
1. What is the PEI Business Immigration Program?
Individuals who wish to start up a business or to invest in a business can choose his program. Through this PNP program, they can invest in PEI business through which they can offer job opportunities to Canadian Citizens and permanent residents. The programs are:
- The 100% Partnership program
- The Partial Ownership Program
- The Work Permit Program
2. What are the business immigration program eligibility requirements?
The applicants can either invest in a PEI company on their own or with a help of an approved island agent. Once the immigrant has decided to either invest or purchase a business, they should submit their business plan to the immigration of PEI. Their business plan includes:
- They should have a company overview.
- They should have a description of the industry, the products, and the services they are going to offer.
- They should have a marketing plan and an operational plan.
- They should have a description plan about the applicant’s role in their company.
- They should also submit their historical financial statements.
The applicants for the permanent resident include the applicant’s: spouse or common-law partner or their conjugal partner and their children.
3. What happens when they get nominated?
If the immigrant hits nominated, they need to send their application for permanent residence to Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Their application should be sent along with their nomination certificate. After the submission, IRCC will assess their application for factors of admissibility.
4. What forms does an immigrant need to fill for Prince Edward Island PNP?
The forms the immigrant needs to fill up for Prince Edward Island PNP are:
- Pre-authorized payment form.
- PEI Workforce use of representative form (if required).
After receiving the invitation to apply, they should submit their permanent residency application.
Croyez Immigration is providing efficacious immigration services to fulfill the dreams of aspiring clients who wish to immigrate to a new country, we sincerely work to give you the best life you deserve. We are experts in processing almost all the categories of Canadian Immigration programs like Express Entry, General Skilled Migration, and other temporary visas. Canada, being the land of opportunities always heads up to welcome the potential immigrants and so we help you explore all the possibilities to change your life, Contact the expert consultants of Croyez Immigration for prompt assistance.