Applying for Saskatechwan immigration program involves three major steps:
- Express Interest
- Send invite to submit application
After clearing the three initial stages, the candidate needs to come to Canada on temproary work permit.
Once the candidate has completed 6 months stay in Canada under the temporary visa program, they become completely eligible to apply for the entrepreneurship nomination program. The candidate’s interest towards nomination must get satisfied with certain criteria like:
- Holding a legally acquired minimum net worth of 5,00,000 CAD
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years of entrepreneural ore related managerial experience
- Must go for a minimum investment of 3,00,000 CAD in Regina or Saskatoon region and 2,00,000 CAD in other areas of Saskatchewan.
- A detailed business plan briefing the establishment and carrying out the business with 1/3rd of ownership unless the investment amount exceeds 1 million CAD.
- Must be highly committed to day-to-day business management activities.
- Must provide a minimum of two job opportunity for the Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada if the business got established in Regina or Saskatoon region.
Croyez Immigration is providing efficacious immigration services to fulfill the dreams of aspiring clients who wish to immigrate to a new country, we sincerely work to give you the best life you deserve. We are experts in processing almost all the categories of Canadian Immigration programs like Express Entry, General Skilled Migration, and other temporary visas. Canada, being the land of opportunities always heads up to welcome the potential immigrants and so we help you explore all the possibilities to change your life, Contact the expert consultants of Croyez Immigration for prompt assistance.