Australian Immigration & Visa Consultants in Chennai
Your thriving search for the best Australian immigration service ends here, as we deliver the most extraordinary support for our clients who wish to migrate to Australia. Being the most reputed immigration consultants in Chennai, we navigate our clients in a proper direction to get settled in their dream nation of opportunities.
According to today’s scenario, Australia is found to be the favourable choice of immigration and the second-best alternative for the USA next to Canada. Australia is found to be the best nation when it comes to providing diversified employment opportunities with a fantabulous lifestyle to live in.
Australia highly attracts tourists and immigrants with its abundant natural resources and nature-rich spots to visit. Apart from being a country of abundant natural resources and a huge scope of job opportunities, Australia is also known for its strict immigration policies where one requires the mandate assistance of a reputed immigration consulting service provider to get through the process.
Benefits of Immigrating to Australia
Australia is a well-known region for having the most diversified range of natural habitat in the world it has sizzling rainforest, windy desert and snowy mountains with it.
Australia is a rare geographical nation having pleasant climatic conditions all over the year, and it is found to be the mildest in all four seasons.
100% pure air
Australia is found to be the cleanest nation in the world and has scored 80 points according to the world Environment Performance Index, and we can feel the same
while living in that
More places to trip
Australia is a highly blessed land of rich natural resources and highly impressive tourist spots that blow-out our minds. Whether it is Sydney Opera House, Great Barrier Reef or the Daintree Rainforest you got a lot to explore here.
The most diversified culture can be seen in Australian land as it holds people from 100 different nationalities this quality makes Australia the most human-friendly nation in terms of adaptability towards societal
Safest Place to Live
According to the survey made by Mercer's on quality of living during 2016, Australia was found to be the highlighted nation with its five major cities getting listed in the top 50 charts of safest cities in the world. Sydney (10th), Melbourne (15th), Perth (21st), Adelaide (27th), Canberra (28th), and Brisbane (36th) got listed in this chart respectively.
Australia is one amongst the thinly populated nation in this world, spanning 75,00,000 sq.km of total area, Australia holds a net population of just 23 million i.e. 6.4 person per sq.km. So it is the best place for the immigrants who wish to be in a non-crowded area.
Australians are found to be the most friendliest people on earth, irrespective of their aggressive nature and according to a survey made by International Economic Intelligence in 2016, Sydney ranks 2nd in the list of being the most friendliest city in the world.
Key Features of Australia Visa Program
- The Australian immigration process is completely a point-based system that carefully chooses potential candidates based on their permissibility.
- One can enter into Australia using any one of the following visa programs:
- Student Visa
- Skilled Specialist Visa
- Vacation Visa
- Permanent Occupation Visa
- Investor Visa
- A candidate can enter into Australia by using understudy or occasion visa and then shift to the flexible one according to their professional relevancy.
- A candidate’s eligibility will be assessed based on various factors like educational qualification, work experience, age and language proficiency, several other supporting factors are also considered before approving their visa to get landed in Australian soil officially.
- A qualified immigrant must score a minimum of 60 during the evaluation process.
- If you are a candidate applying for Temporary work visa in Australia, then you must get qualified with the following criteria:
- Must have a minimum of three years experience in the relevant field of applying for the current job.
- Must be under the age of 45 while applying.
- Must have scored a minimum number of 5 in the IELTS evaluation in all the areas.
Skilled Nomination Visa – Subclass 190
This nomination visa program is exclusively for the individuals who are unable to meet the Skilled Independent Criteria and also includes for those who have not got listed in the Medium and Long Term Strategic Skill Set List (MLTSSL).
The core basic criteria to avail this visa is to get sponsorship from the respective state or territory to which the applicant is planning to immigrate.
Since this visa category is designed to meet the skill shortage faced by the Australian government, the evaluation process will be stringent and the candidate needs to meet the minimum criteria of attaining 65 marks in the evaluation process.
The skilled nomination visa is a permanent residence visa so the candidate who withholds this visa must live atleast 2 years in the allocated state.
- The applicant who prefers this visa category must get qualified with the basic criteria of obtaining 60 marks in the evaluation process to register for the visa.
- The candidate must be under 45 during the time of applying for the visa.
- The concerned candidate must prove their language proficiency by scoring a minimum of 6 in all the areas of language tests like (reading, writing, listening, and speaking) conducted under the IELTS competitive exam or any other relevant English proficiency test.
- When it comes to choosing an occupation the applicant must be highly aware that the job role must be listed under Medium and Long Term Strategic Skilled List (MLTSSL) or Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) and it should relevant to their skillset and most importantly it must be available in the concerned state to which the candidate has chosen.
- It is highly mandatory for an applicant to get cleared with the skill assessment test to which they have applied for the job for and this must be done prior to submitting the visa application.
- In order to obtain the sponsorship from the respective state, the candidate must submit proof of funds to the concerned state government of Australia.
- The immigration board of Australia will lookout for a perfect certificate on the candidate’s health and character status and they will evaluate with the concerned bodies of the candidate’s local government.
- 75% of the visa process would take 4 months to get completed
- 95% of the visa process might take 6 months to get completed
- Since it is a permanent resident visa, the applicant can take their family member(s) according to his/her potential to support them financially on Australian soil.
- By using a 190 visa one can stay anywhere in Australia.
- Concessions are available for applicants who adhere to 190 visas like healthcare and other special concessions.
- If the applicant is found to be eligible then they can apply for citizenship under this visa process.
- The visa holder can sponsor a relative under this program provided if they can provide enough financial support.
- Using this visa the applicant can travel to and fro from Australia for the next five years since the day they were provided with the visa.
Nominated by State or Territory Government
Under the Skilled Nomination Visa, the candidate can express their interest on visting Australia and their plans to settle, but it is upto the local or state government to decide whether they require the concerned skill set at that point of time. If the candidate’s skill set are found to be in demand then they are open to apply for the visa program, and they can also select a particular state to live if they have enough knowledge on selection or they can be open to get settled in any state.
- The candidate needs to stay in the concerned state minimum of three years.
- The candidate has to provide their current and the address of territory in which they are about to stay.
- Must have completed all the surveys and post arrival process before landing in Australia.
Skilled Independent Visa
The skilled independent visa program (subclass 189) was brought into act to meet the surpulusahortage of skilled workers in…
Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa Program (Subclass 476)
The Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa Program is tailor-made for exclusive and eligible engineering graduates to apply for suitable jobs in…
Tourist Stream- Outside
People who reside outside Australia can apply for this visa program. By applying to this visa, the concerned applicant can go on a…
Sponsored Family Stream
Under thesponsored Family Stream Program, the concerned applicant can travel and stay in Australia based on the sponsorship…
Applicants who are intended to visit Australia for business purpose can make complete use of this stream. The applicant who got…
Croyez Immigration is helping in every possible aspect to fulfill your dream for work and settle in your dream country. We are assisting you with all programs like Express entry, General Skilled migration and Temporary visa. Nowadays its become a land of opportunity for the immigrants it’s time to take the opportunity and utilize it. We have an expert team to guide your application with value-added services. If you think to adapt a great lifestyle in Canada & Australia then Croyez Immigration is the right place to start.