Australian Immigration & Visa Consultants in Chennai
Your thriving search for the best immigration service for Australia ends here, as we deliver the most extraordinary support for our clients who wish to become Australian permanent residents. The Visa processing journey is always a complicated one, join your hands with Croyez immigration, one of the staunch Australian immigration Consultants. Croyez is known to all as the best Australia immigration consultants in Chennai. Croyez Immigration, one of the top-ranked Australian immigration consultants in Chennai proffers a set of deft, flamboyant and experienced immigration services.
According to today’s scenario, Australia is found to be the favourite choice of immigration and the second-best alternative for the USA next to Canada. Australia is found to be the best nation when it comes to providing diversified employment opportunities with a fantabulous lifestyle to live in. Croyez proffers you many possibilities that available for your profile for Australia immigration from India. We do a sturdy analysis of your profile and will help you to settle in Australia with your family.
Australia highly attracts tourists and immigrants with its abundant natural resources and nature-rich spots to visit. Apart from being a country of abundant natural resources and a huge scope of job opportunities, Australia is also known for its strict immigration policies where one requires the mandate assistance of a reputed consultant for Australia immigration provider to get through the process. Croyez helps you out in getting an Australian residency visa, Australia permanent visa and many other visas that will help you to move into Australia.
Benefits of Immigrating to Australia
Australia is a well-known region for having the most diversified range of natural habitat in the world it has sizzling rainforest, windy desert and snowy mountains with it.
Australia is a rare geographical nation having pleasant climatic conditions all over the year, and it is found to be the mildest in all four seasons.
100% pure air
Australia is found to be the cleanest nation in the world and has scored 80 points according to the world Environment Performance Index, and we can feel the same
while living in that
More places to trip
Australia is a highly blessed land of rich natural resources and highly impressive tourist spots that blow-out our minds. Whether it is Sydney Opera House, Great Barrier Reef or the Daintree Rainforest you got a lot to explore here.
The most diversified culture can be seen in Australian land as it holds people from 100 different nationalities this quality makes Australia the most human-friendly nation in terms of adaptability towards societal
Safest Place to Live
According to the survey made by Mercer's on quality of living during 2016, Australia was found to be the highlighted nation with its five major cities getting listed in the top 50 charts of safest cities in the world. Sydney (10th), Melbourne (15th), Perth (21st), Adelaide (27th), Canberra (28th), and Brisbane (36th) got listed in this chart respectively.
Australia is one amongst the thinly populated nation in this world, spanning 75,00,000 sq.km of total area, Australia holds a net population of just 23 million i.e. 6.4 person per sq.km. So it is the best place for the immigrants who wish to be in a non-crowded area.
Australians are found to be the most friendliest people on earth, irrespective of their aggressive nature and according to a survey made by International Economic Intelligence in 2016, Sydney ranks 2nd in the list of being the most friendliest city in the world.
Key Features of Australia Visa Program
- The Australian immigration process is completely a point-based system that carefully chooses potential candidates based on their permissibility..
- 2. One can enter Australia using any one of the following visa programs:
- Student Visa
- Skilled Specialist Visa
- Vacation Visa
- Permanent Occupation Visa
- Investor Visa
- A candidate can enter Australia by using an understudy or occasion visa and then shift to the flexible one according to their professional relevancy.
- A candidate’s eligibility will be assessed based on various factors like educational qualification, work experience, age and language proficiency, several other supporting factors are also considered before approving their visa to get landed in Australian soil officially.
- A qualified immigrant must score a minimum of 60 during the evaluation process.
- If you are a candidate applying for a Temporary work visa in Australia, then you must get qualified with the following criteria:
- Must have a minimum of three year’s experience in the relevant field of applying for the current job.
- Must be under the age of 45 while applying.
- Must have scored a minimum number of 5 in the IELTS evaluation in all the areas.
Croyez also helps and assist you in getting a permanent resident visa for Australia in an easier way. Being the most reputed Australian immigration consultants, we navigate our clients in a proper direction to get settled in their dream nation of opportunities.
Skilled Nomination Visa – Subclass 190
This nomination visa program is exclusively for the individuals who are unable to meet the Skilled Independent Criteria and also includes those who have not got listed in the Medium and Long Term Strategic Skill Set List (MLTSSL).
The core basic criteria to avail of this visa are to get sponsorship from the respective state or territory to which the applicant is planning to immigrate.
Since this visa category is designed to meet the skill shortage faced by the Australian government, the evaluation process will be stringent and the candidate needs to meet the minimum criteria of attaining 65 marks in the evaluation process.
The skilled nomination visa is a permanent residence visa so the candidate who withholds this visa must live at least 2 years in the allocated state.
Eligibility Criteria for Skilled Nomination Visa (Subclass 190)
- The applicant who prefers this visa category must get qualified with the basic criteria of obtaining 60 marks in the evaluation process to register for the visa.
- The candidate must be under 45 during the time of applying for the visa.
- The concerned candidate must prove their language proficiency by scoring a minimum of 6 in all the areas of language tests like (reading, writing, listening, and speaking) conducted under the IELTS competitive exam or any other relevant English proficiency test.
- When it comes to choosing an occupation the applicant must be highly aware that the job role must be listed under Medium and Long Term Strategic Skilled List (MLTSSL) or Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) and it should relevant to their skillset and most importantly it must be available in the concerned state to which the candidate has chosen.
- It is highly mandatory for an applicant to get cleared with the skill assessment test to which they have applied for the job for and this must be done prior to submitting the visa application.
- In order to obtain the sponsorship from the respective state, the candidate must submit proof of funds to the concerned state government of Australia.
- The immigration board of Australia will lookout for a perfect certificate on the candidate’s health and character status and they will evaluate with the concerned bodies of the candidate’s local government.
How Much Time It Would Take To Obtain Subclass 190 Visa?
- 75% of the visa process would take 4 months to get completed
- 95% of the visa process might take 6 months to get completed
Benefits Of Attaining Subclass 190 Visa
- Since it is a permanent resident visa in Australia, the applicant can take their family member(s) according to his/her potential to support them financially on Australian soil.
- By using a 190 visa one can stay anywhere in Australia.
- Concessions are available for applicants who adhere to 190 visas like healthcare and other special concessions.
- If the applicant is found to be eligible then they can apply for citizenship under this visa process.
- The visa holder can sponsor a relative under this program provided if they can provide enough financial support.
- Using this visa the applicant can travel to and fro from Australia for the next five years since the day they were provided with the visa.
Nominated by State or Territory Government
Under the Skilled Nomination Visa, the candidate can express their interest in visiting Australia and their plans to settle, but it is up to the local or state government to decide whether they require the concerned skill set at that point in time. If the candidate’s skill set is found to be in demand then they are open to apply for the visa program, and they can also select a particular state to live in if they have enough knowledge on selection or they can be open to getting settled in any state. Being the trustworthy Australian immigration agency, we proffer you the best visa processing services in a hassle-free way.
Skilled Independent Visa
The skilled independent visa program (subclass 189) was brought into act to meet the surpulusahortage of skilled workers in…
Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa Program (Subclass 476)
The Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa Program is tailor-made for exclusive and eligible engineering graduates to apply for suitable jobs in…
Tourist Stream- Outside
People who reside outside Australia can apply for this visa program. By applying to this visa, the concerned applicant can go on a…
Sponsored Family Stream
Under thesponsored Family Stream Program, the concerned applicant can travel and stay in Australia based on the sponsorship…
Applicants who are intended to visit Australia for business purpose can make complete use of this stream. The applicant who got…
Apply for Australia Permanent Residency (PR) with your family to enjoy and cherish the benefits that Australia proffers for you. Experience the happiness of settling in a land with us; one of the leading Australia visa consultants in Chennai. Croyez bestows the finest services for all our clients to apprehend a sound decision and move on with their career in a new land.
The candidate needs to stay in the concerned state minimum of three years.
The candidate has to provide their current and the address of territory in which they are about to stay.
Must have completed all the surveys and post arrival process before landing in Australia.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the essential needs for Australian Immigration?
As with other countries, Australia also has some eligibility criteria for PR. The immigrant should have an age below 45 years. The immigrant work experience should fall under the three categories of Skilled Occupation Lists (SOL): Medium-long-term Strategic Skills List, Short-term Skilled Occupations List, and Regional Occupations List. The immigrant should get at least 65 minimum points to be eligible for a Permanent Visa. The immigrant should have at least completed a diploma or bachelor’s degree. If the immigrant has any previous educational experience or work experience in Australia, it is an add on point for them.
2. Can I apply for Australia PR from Chennai?
Yes, anyone can apply for Australian PR because there are few countries in the world where the immigrant can easily get permanent residence if they meet up the requirements of that country. As such, if an immigrant meets up the Permanent Residence eligibility requirements; then, he/she can apply for Australian PR.
3. What are the reasons for choosing Australian PR?
Australia proffers a better quality of life and multicultural society to all its immigrants. One can experience peace and harmony in the surroundings of Australia. If an immigrant has a PR visa in Australia, he can travel anywhere in and around. If you have a PR visa for more than two years, then they are eligible for Social Security benefits. If the relatives of the immigrants meet the prerequisites for Permanent Residence; then, the immigrant can sponsor for them. Once the immigrants get PR, they apply for government jobs over there. The immigrant can travel to New Zealand and he is also eligible to apply for PR over there.
The immigrant will get free access to insurance, healthcare, and so on. Children of the Permanent Residents will become citizens of Australia by birth.
4. How long does it take to get a permanent residence visa to immigrate to Australia?
Normally it will take around less than 12 months for processing of the PR visa. But due to these pandemic situations, the duration for processing of the PR visa might be longer.
5. What are the current qualifying passing marks for the different visa classes?
The pass marks vary for different visa classes. For all the visa classes in Australia, the immigrant has to secure a minimum score of 65 to be eligible for an Australian Visa. For Skilled Independent Visa – subclass 189 – is the permanent work or study visa. If an immigrant chooses a Skilled Regional Sponsored visa – subclass 489 – they will get additional 15 points. If an immigrant chooses a skilled Nominated Visa – subclass 190 – they will get additional 5 points. If an immigrant chooses a Skilled Work Regional (provisional) Visa – Subclass 491 – they will get additional 10 points.
6. How much time do I need to live in Australia before I can become a citizen?
If an individual wants to become an Australian Citizenship, at first, they have to be an Australian permanent resident at least for a year. They should have lived in Australia for at least 9 months out of 12 months. An individual should have been a lawful resident in Australia for at least 4 years before they are applying for citizenship.
7. What visas are useful in getting Australian PR in 2021?
Australia has many more visas for getting an Australian Permanent Residency in 2021.
The prime visas that will easily get you PR are:
1. Skilled Independent Visa – subclass 189
2. Skilled Regional Sponsored visa – subclass 489
3. Skilled Nominated Visa – subclass 190
4. Skilled Work Regional (provisional) Visa – Subclass 491.
Croyez Immigration is helping in every possible aspect to fulfill your dream for work and settle in your dream country. We are assisting you with all programs like Express entry, General Skilled migration and Temporary visa. Nowadays its become a land of opportunity for the immigrants it’s time to take the opportunity and utilize it. We have an expert team to guide your application with value-added services. If you think to adapt a great lifestyle in Canada & Australia then Croyez Immigration is the right place to start.