2020-03-12 – Alberta issued 150 Notification of Interest Letters to [...]
National Occupational Classification (NOC) Code
IRCC use National Occupation Classification(NOC) to classify jobs/occupation under Certain Skill Level. Jobs are classified based on the work of a person and the Roles and Responsibilities of a Job.
IRCC classified Occupation under 5 Skill levels as follows
- Skill Level O (Management Jobs)
- Skill Level A (Professional Jobs usually require a University Degree)
- Skill Level B (Technical Jobs usually require a College Diploma)
- Skill level C (Intermediate Jobs usually require High School Education)
- Skill Level D (Labour Jobs)
Who is Qualified as a Skilled worker / under Express Entry
The Applicant job that He/She has done in the past Should come under National Occupational Classification(NOC) Skill Level O, Level A, or B.Express Entry Manage Application for Permanent Residence only if the Applicant’s Occupation Comes under Skill Level O, Level A or B under the program Listed Below
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)Program
- Federal Skilled Trades (FST)Program
If the Applicant Job Comes under Skill Level C or Level D
Even if the Applicant’s Occupation Comes under Skill Level C or Level D they have Several options to come, Work and Settle in Canada. Those Applicants can apply under any of the programs mentioned below.
- If the Applicant Skill Level is C, They can Apply Through Intermediate-Skilled Program of Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (Need Skill Level O/A/B to apply under High-Skilled Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program)
- The Applicant can Migrate to Canada under Certain Provincial Nomination Programs Like The Northwest Territory PNP, The Yukon PNP, The Prince Edward Island PNP(PEI) and others
- Also, the applicant can come to Canada as a Temporary Resident and work up to 2 Years and later immigrate to Canada on a Permanent Basis
Find Your National Occupational Code(NOC) & Skill Level
Use the Button Below to find out your National Occupational Classification (NOC) Code and also You can able to find your Skill Level. If your Skill Level Comes Under Level O/A/B, You will Qualify to apply for the programs under Express Entry.
Croyez Immigration is helping in every possible aspect to fulfill your dream for work and settle in your dream country. We are assisting you with all programs like Express entry, General Skilled migration and Temporary visa. Nowadays its become a land of opportunity for the immigrants it’s time to take the opportunity and utilize it. We have an expert team to guide your application with value-added services. If you think to adapt a great lifestyle in Canada & Australia then Croyez Immigration is the right place to start.