Resident return visa (Subclass 155 or 157)
Resident Return Visa(subclass 155 & 157)
Australian Citizens can travel to any country and don’t need a visa to reenter Australia. Permanent residents initially will get a visa with a validity of five years. They can travel to any country and return to Australia as much as they want while the validity of a PR visa.
After five years Permanent residence need to apply for Resident Return visa in order to return to Australia
- Only Australian citizens can travel to any country and return to Australia without a need for a visa.
- If the applicant who wishes to travel to Australia as a permanent residence from any country, they may need to apply for and be granted a Resident Return Visa (subclass 155 or subclass 157) if:
- Applicant’s permanent visa has either already expired or will expire while they are outside Australia.
- An applicant is a former Australian permanent resident whose last permanent visa was not canceled.
- The applicant is a former Australian citizen who lost or abandoned their citizenship.
- Unless the applicant is an Australian citizen their entry will be denied without a Valid visa.
- The person should stay in Australia for at least 2 years in the past 5 years or hold substantial business, cultural, employment, or personal ties to Australia to apply for a Resident Return Visa.
- Resident Return Visa(155) will be valid for five years, If the passport expires they need to get new stamping in the new passport.
- If the applicant has a strong reason to travel internationally they might likely to apply for Resident Return Visa (subclass 157) with the validity of 3 months
- Returning to Australia without a permanent visa that has a valid travel facility (for example, entering Australia on an ETA or visitor visa) may impact both your:
- entitlements as a permanent resident
- ability to satisfy the permanent residence requirements when applying for Australian citizenship or when applying for another Resident Return visa.
- if the applicant is a permanent resident who files a Resident Return visa will be processed within one business day.If an application filed outside Australia will take approximately two weeks
Skilled Independent Visa
The skilled independent visa program (subclass 189) was brought into act to meet the surpulusahortage of skilled workers in…
Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa Program (Subclass 476)
The Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa Program is tailor-made for exclusive and eligible engineering graduates to apply for suitable jobs in…
Tourist Stream- Outside
People who reside outside Australia can apply for this visa program. By applying to this visa, the concerned applicant can go on a…
Sponsored Family Stream
Under thesponsored Family Stream Program, the concerned applicant can travel and stay in Australia based on the sponsorship…
Business Visitor Stream
Applicants who are intended to visit Australia for business purpose can make complete use of this stream. The applicant who got…
Croyez Immigration is helping in every possible aspect to fulfill your dream for work and settle in your dream country. We are assisting you with all programs like Express entry, General Skilled migration and Temporary visa. Nowadays its become a land of opportunity for the immigrants it’s time to take the opportunity and utilize it. We have an expert team to guide your application with value-added services. If you think to adapt a great lifestyle in Canada & Australia then Croyez Immigration is the right place to start.