Ecuador Legal Visa Consultants in India
Ecuador is a country located in South America, It offers a variety of temporary and migration program to people who wish to relocate and settle in American countries. There are only a few countries in the world where you can migrate and work for any country by residing in that country. In Ecuador, the applicant doesn’t need to work for Ecuador. It is considered as one of the best countries around the world to settle after Retirement. According to global studies of The World Economic Forum Ecuador ranks as one of the fastest developing countries in Latin America, along with the Us dollar currency it facilitates a welcome environment for many foreigners to work and settle in Ecuador
There are a variety of programs to apply permanent residence or temporary residence in Ecuador which is listed below. For all the programs listed below the applicant should aware that they can leave only 90 days per year for the first 2 years to maintain the residency status.
Pensioner Visa (9-I)
A person who Retired and wants to settle in Ecuador can process their permanent Residence under this category , This program allows the applicant can settle in Ecuador along with their Family.
- The Applicant should justify a monthly income of USD 800 or more and USD 100 for additional family members
- The applicant should prove the income by submitting Proof of Fund or Certificate form that Entity.
- It should be a fund like social security fund or Pension fund
Real Estate Investor Visa (9-II)
In the way of Developing Ecuador Country’s economy, The person who invests a certain amount from another country can be eligible for Permanent Residence.
To Qualify under this Category the applicant should buy a property in Ecuador for at least 25,000 USD and register that property in their name and for the accompanying family member, the applicant needs to invest 500 USD more per dependant.
Certificate of Deposit Visa (9-II)
It is another kind od 9-II Visa where the applicant needs to invest the same amount in the previous category but they can invest in a private bank in the form of a certificate(bonds) or invest in any company shares.
- Applicant should invest at least 25,000 USD and 500 USD for dependants
- They can invest as a Certificate of Deposit in Private banks or buy shares from any Company in Ecuador
- Should leave the CD in the custody of the Central Bank of Ecuador
- The applicant is entitled to Receive interest but not allowed to withdraw money from the investment until they plan to leave Ecuador or change Residency Status.
Industrial Investor Visa (9-III)
This Category is for the Industries like agricultural, International trade investors, or Livestock investors who wish to export and do trade activities in Ecuador.
Applicant Should Invest in business or individual owned enterprise or company. They are not allowed to invest in any anonymous Company.
Applicant should Submit a commerce license registered from the Commercial Registrar in that particular city.
Minimum Investment should be at least 30,000 USD.
Legal Representative, Work, or Religious Visa (9-IV)
This Category is for General Proxy for companies domiciled in the country or General power for the Legal Representative of a company founded and registered to operate in Ecuador.
The partners or shareholders of the company, current admin, also the Taxpayer Registration Number allotted by the Ecuadorian Internal Revenue Service, will be reviewed as well as evidence of tax filling.
The company should have a minimum capital of $ 25,000 dollars of the United States or with at least $ 100,000 dollars of the United States of America in fixed assets.
Professional Visa (9-V)
- The concerned applicant must provide a signed request letter to the immigration staff working in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, or they must apply the nearby government office by clearly mentioning their purpose of visit, duration, and place of stay in Ecuador.
- Fill up the Visa Application Form, by providing valid details and attaching passport size color photo with white background.
- Submit your photocopy of passport with attested notary signature and passport must have a minimum validity of 6 months from the date fo journey. The applicant must also submit the valid alien’s regular permanence permit during the process of visa application.
- The applicant must submit an updated copy of the character certificate verified by the police department from his/her country of origin or the country where the applicant resides for the past five years.
- The concerned candidate must submit a valid Migratory movement certificate provided by Ecuador Migration Authorities.
- If in case the applicant is a refugee, then it is mandatory to submit their notary verified refugee identification card provided by Ecuador’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs to justify their presence.
- Must provide a certified copy of the professional title to the Senescyt.
- All the documents submitted must be translated to the official language of Ecuador and get verified with the signature of a professional translator before getting the sign from the attested notary, if in case the translator is an outsider then it must be verified by the secretary of the corresponding state.
- If the university is listed on SENESCYT they can submit documents directly, Incase if it is not on the list even we can fill the application to add your University on the Senescyt approved list.
Dependant Visa (9-VI)
Use this Category for the main applicant in a family and foreign applicant who marries Ecuadorian Citizen. Ecuador Citizen who wishes to marry a foreigner can invite the person and let stay and live with them in Ecuador.
How we help you in getting Ecuador Visa
- Assist you in getting transcripts from University.
- Assist to gather and organize all documents as required by Ecuador Consulate.
- Create and manage applications under SENECYT to list the university if your university is not on the list for a 9-V visa.
- Assist with getting a Letter from the University Stating the Mode of Study and medium of study.
- Getting all the documents legalized under the consulate of Ecuador.
- Assistance in getting all the documents apostilled under the Ministry of External Affairs.
- Filing visa application with Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores- Ecuador
- Getting Registration of University statement from SENESCYT
- Coordinating with you and the government of Ecuador if you are requested for any ADR.