Study in Australia
Foreign Students can come to Australia and study in top universities on a Student visa. Student Visa allows students to study part-time or Full time based on the program they choose. The visa which student need is based on their age, type of study, and how long they want to stay in Australia. Here is the list of three major subclass category to apply for a student visa :
- Student visa (Subclass 500)
- Student Guardian visa (Subclass 590)
- Training visa (Subclass 407)
Benefits of Student Visa
- Participate in the eligible Course of study.
- An applicant can include their spouse or dependent child to come to Australia if they fulfill the health and character requirements.
- Travel In and Out of Australia while the Visa valid
- Apply online in or outside of Australia.
Extend your Stay in Australia
- To continue studies in Australia, Student should apply for a New student Visa
- If the validity of the student visa will expire before the date of graduation, the Student might be eligible to stay in Canada by applying Visitor Visa(subclass 600) after getting a letter with the date of graduation from university.
- If a student completed a specific qualification in the last six months, they might be eligible to apply for a Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485).
- Engineering graduates who recently graduated from a recognized institution you might be eligible for the Skilled Recognition Graduate visa (subclass 476).
Student Visa (Subclass 500)
Using subclass 500 visa students can stay in Australia for the duration of their study program, which is mostly up to five years and in line with your enrolment date. After getting a letter of acceptance or Conditional offer letter, Student can file their application.
Three Major scopes of subclass 500 visa:
- Students can participate in their desired study program.
- Students can accomplish their family members to Australia.
- Students can file their visa online in or outside of Australia
Eligibility Criteria for Student Visa (subclass 500)
- Submit evidence that the student has enrolled in any course of study.
- Student must be 6 years or older.
- Students should hold Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Should make welfare arrangements if the student is less than 18 years of age.
- Should meet the Language requirements
- Willing to sign AustralianValuesStatement
- Should not have anydebtstotheAustralian Government
- Should meet health requirements
- Should meet Character requirements
Student Guardian visa (Subclass 590)
Parent, a custodian, or a relative who wishes to go to Australia along with their student can apply for a subclass 590 visa. It is a temporary visa and the length of visa will be determined by the student visa holder’s stay and their age.
- With this visa, the applicant can come to Australia to take care of student who is less than 18 or older due to exceptional circumstances
- The applicant must be 21 years or older who is a parent, custodian, or relative.
- Should have enough money to support themselves and student during the stay in Australia.
- Should be able to provide all support includes accommodation, welfare and others.
Training visa (Subclass 407)
It is a temporary visa that allows the applicant to stay in Australia for up to 2 years to take part in workplace-based occupational training activities to improve their skills, area of tertiary study, the field of expertise, or in a professional development training program in Australia.
- An applicant can engage in a classroom-based training program.
- They can also participate in the workplace-based training program to enhance their job skill in the area of tertiary study or field of expertise.
- This visa is not for the people who basically want to work in Australia.
The following is the list of different corresponding visas:
- Postgraduate Research Sector (Subclass 574)
- Non-award sector (Subclass 575)
- Schools sector (Subclass 573)
- Vocational Education and Training sector (Subclass 572)
- Independent English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students (ELICOS) sector (Subclass 570)
- Higher Education sector (Subclass 573)
- AusAid and Defence sector (Subclass 576)
Skilled Independent Visa
The skilled independent visa program (subclass 189) was brought into act to meet the surpulusahortage of skilled workers in…
Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa Program (Subclass 476)
The Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa Program is tailor-made for exclusive and eligible engineering graduates to apply for suitable jobs in…
Tourist Stream- Outside
People who reside outside Australia can apply for this visa program. By applying to this visa, the concerned applicant can go on a…
Sponsored Family Stream
Under thesponsored Family Stream Program, the concerned applicant can travel and stay in Australia based on the sponsorship…
Business Visitor Stream
Applicants who are intended to visit Australia for business purpose can make complete use of this stream. The applicant who got…
Croyez Immigration is providing efficacious immigration services to fulfill the dreams of aspiring clients who wish to immigrate to a new country, we sincerely work to give you the best life you deserve. We are experts in processing almost all the categories of Canadian Immigration programs like Express Entry, General Skilled Migration, and other temporary visas. Canada, being the land of opportunities always heads up to welcome the potential immigrants and so we help you explore all the possibilities to change your life, Contact the expert consultants of Croyez Immigration for prompt assistance.