- The respective applicant must score a minimum of 60 marks in the Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP) conducted to assess their eligibility.
- The concerned applicant must have at least one year of relevant work experience to the post they have applied.
- The applicant should have scored minimum marks of 4 out of 10 in the language proficiency test conducted by CLB
- The immigrant must submit the licensure proof the assessors if their profession belongs to regulated occupation or any form of trade.
- The immigrant must submit the offer letter provided by the provincial employer stating they have required for a permanent position and the occupation must fall under the category of National Occupation Classification (NOC) in the class- 0, A or B.(If Applicable)
The candidate needs to gather all the required documents that need to be submitted as proof and fill out the forms provided by the concerned provincial governing body.
Cross-verify and submit all the essential documents via online to the evaluation board to get you invited.
Once you have received the invite from the immigration board, you can now apply for the SINP process from your previously created EOI (Express of Interest) profile by selecting a particular job and district using their codes.
Mention the employer and job details and apply to the concerned board who will be offering the work-permit visa.
Now you need to pay the required amount for the visa processing and simultaneously can apply for a PR visa as well.
- Social and Community Service Managers (NOC 0423)
- Events and Conference Planners (NOC 1226)
- Accounting Technicians (NOC 1311)
- Land Surveyors (NOC 2154)
- Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers (NOC 2174)
- Architectural Technologists and Technicians (NOC 2251)
- Technical job in Geomatics and Meterology (NOC 2255)
- Medical laboratory Technologists (NOC 3211)
- Medical Radiation Technologists (NOC 3215)
- Medical Sonographers (NOC 3216)
- Paramedics (NOC 3234)
- Psychologists (NOC 4151)
- Social and Community Service Workers (NOC 4212)
- Early Childhood Educators (NOC 4214)
- Instructors for persons with Disabilities (NOC 4215)
- Program Leaders for Sports and Fitness and Recreational Program (NOC 5254)
- Meat Cutters (NOC 6331)
- Bakers (NOC 6332)
- Tailors, Dress makers and Millners (NOC 6342)
- Glaziers (NOC 7292)
- Heavy-duty equipment Mechanics or Technicians (NOC 7312)
- Automotive service technicians, Bus and Truck mechanics, Mechanical Repairers (NOC 7321)
- Motor Vehicle Body Repairers (NOC 7322)
- Appliance Servicers and Repairers (NOC 7332)
- Educational Qualification- 23 points
- Skilled work Experience- 15 points
- Language Ability- 20 points
- Age- 12 points
- Connect to labour market- 30 points
- Must secure- 60 points
|No of Years||Total points|
|Doctorate or Masters||23|
|Bachelors degree (3 years)||20|
|Degree or diploma (2 years)||15|
|Degree or diploma (1 year)||12|
Croyez Immigration is helping in every possible aspect to fulfill your dream for work and settle in your dream country. We are assisting you with all programs like Express entry, General Skilled migration and Temporary visa. Nowadays its become a land of opportunity for the immigrants it’s time to take the opportunity and utilize it. We have an expert team to guide your application with value-added services. If you think to adapt a great lifestyle in Canada & Australia then Croyez Immigration is the right place to start.