- Must be intended to settle in NWT
- The job must fall under the category of NOC 0,A,B to get qualified at initial level.
- Must possess minimum of two years relevant work experience.
- Must have completed a minimum level of education according to the job to be acquired.
- Should have good language expertise either in English/French.
- If applicable must meet the requirement of Jobs through registration, licensing or certification.
- Must provide proof on sufficient amount availability to move on and settle as an individual or as a family.
- Must provide the certificates on clearing any one of the language test exam (English/French) according to the proficiency.
Create an Express Entry Profile by providing proper details on criterias like basic information, educational and work qualification.
To prove your educational qualification you need to undergo the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) both for Express Entry and NWT Immigration Nominee Program.
You must give the IELTS or CLB test and must score a minimum of 7 out of 10 to prove your language ability skill.
If your primary or first language is French, then you need to undergo Test Evaluation in French (TEF). Candidates who possess proficiency in more than one language will be awarded with extra points.
After you have created the Express Entry profile it will get validated by the concerned IRCC (Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada) officers and they provided a respective CRC score for your profile.
If your CRC score is good enough you will be placed in higher ranks of Express Entry or NWT Immigration Program and your process will be carried out swiftly either your name would not get listed out during the date of announcement.
- Legislators- 0011
- Senior Government Managers and Officials- 0012
- Senior managers in Finance, Communication and other business services- 0013
- Senior managers- Education, Health and Community services- 0014
- Financial Auditors and Accountants- 1111
- Financial and Investment Analysts- 1112
- Security agents, investment dealers and brokers- 1113
- Other financial officers- 1114
- Supervisors, general officers and other administrative workers- 1211
- Supervisors, finance and insurance officers- 1212
- Supervisors, library and other information workers- 1213
- Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupation- 1214
- General office support workers- 1411
- Receptionists- 1414
- Personnel Clerks- 1415
- Court clerks- 1416
- Cashiers- 6611
- Service station attendents- 6621
- Store self stockers and order fillers- 6622
- Sales related occupations- 6623
|More than two 3 years course||22|
|3+ years of education post-secondary||21|
|2 years of education post secondary||19|
|1 year of education post secondary||15|
|Secondary schooling education||5|
|Reading/Writing/Listening/Speaking (English)||High Intermediate||5|
|Reading/Writing/Listening/Speaking (English)||For Spouse||5|
|Reading/Writing/Listening/Speaking (English)||All the levels||4|
|47 and above||0|
Croyez Immigration is helping in every possible aspect to fulfill your dream for work and settle in your dream country. We are assisting you with all programs like Express entry, General Skilled migration and Temporary visa. Nowadays its become a land of opportunity for the immigrants it’s time to take the opportunity and utilize it. We have an expert team to guide your application with value-added services. If you think to adapt a great lifestyle in Canada & Australia then Croyez Immigration is the right place to start.