Canada’s Live-In Caregiver Program (LCP)
As a caregiver, you have got choices to come back to Canada to become a permanent resident or work briefly.
Permanent residence for caregivers
As of June 2019, the acknowledge caregiver programs are revamped into 2 new 5 year pilots:
- Home service supplier Pilot
- Home Support employee Pilot
If you meet the eligibility needs and have employment provide to figure in one among these occupations.
home child care provider – NOC 4411(foster parent experience doesn’t count)
home support worker – NOC 4412(housekeeper experience doesn’t count)
Through these pilots, you’ll get an associate degree and an open official document to come back to Canada and work briefly. This work permit:
- is occupation-restricted (so you’ve got to figure in this specific occupation)
- doesn’t need a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
- lets you get the work experience you wish to be eligible for permanent residence
If you previously worked as a home kid care supplier or support employee, your expertise could count towards your eligibility for permanent residence. On average home-care employees earn $25,378 p.a. in Canada. service employees will earn something between $22,230 to $32,175 and even higher counting on expertise and qualifications.
To participate in one among the Pilot’s you want to meet the subsequent requirements:
You must have a real and valid job offer from a Canadian leader.
- The offer should be for a full-time position; over thirty hours of labor every week
- The offer might not be from associate degree embassy, High Commission or Consulate
- For the house service Support Pilot, the kids should be underneath 18 years
- For the house Support employee Pilot you want to look after somebody from your own residence or theirs, however don’t need to reside with the person.
2. Ability – expertise and coaching:
- Past expertise and coaching won’t confirm if you’re eligible to an employee as a service or home support employee in Canada.
- The equivalent of a Canadian high school certification and one year of post-education in a kid or home care is needed.
- If you do not have the specified post-secondary qualifications you’ll be able to do that in conjunction along with your add Canada.
- Home service Support Pilot – previous expertise as a foster parent won’t count toward your application.
- Home Support employee Pilot – previous expertise as a housekeeper won’t count towards your application
3. Language Requirement:
The Candidate should be ready to communicate in English and/or French. Candidates should offer language results from an approved agency and should meet the minimum level of CLB 5 in either English or French.
4. Permissible to canada:
As with all Canadian immigration programs, the Candidate and incidental to relations should endure a security clearance and scrutiny to work out whether or not they create a security threat or have a health condition that will place an excessive burden on the Canadian health care system.
List of Closed Programs
- Caring for Children Program: The Caring for youngsters Program over on June 18, 2019. If you submitted an entire application before June 18, the Canadian government continues to process it. If you’re a caregiver who has been caring for youngsters in Canada, you’ll be eligible for the Home-child Care provider Pilot.
- Caring for individuals with High Medical desires Program: Caring for individuals with High Medical desires Program over on June 18, 2019. If you submitted an entire application before June 18, the Canadian government continues to process it. If you’re a caregiver Who has been operating in Canada as a home support employee, you’ll be eligible for the Home Support Worker Pilot.
- Interim Pathway for Caregivers: The Interim Pathway for Caregivers over on month 8, 2019. If you submitted an application before or on 8 October, the Canadian government continues to process it.
Croyez Immigration is helping in every possible aspect to fulfill your dream for work and settle in your dream country. We are assisting you with all programs like Express entry, General Skilled migration and Temporary visa. Nowadays its become a land of opportunity for the immigrants it’s time to take the opportunity and utilize it. We have an expert team to guide your application with value-added services. If you think to adapt a great lifestyle in Canada & Australia then Croyez Immigration is the right place to start.