Unlike other provinces, New Brunswick selects its business people on a unique way under two different streams.
a) Entrepreneurial Stream
- Must have reliable and strong network in Brunswick
- Age limit between 22-55
- Two years of experience after graduation or post-graduation
- Must have completed atleast two-years of full-time graduation
- Must score atleast point of 5 in all the four sections (writing, reading, listening, and speaking) of English eligibility test
- Must have atleast 3+ years of entrepreneurial or senior management experience in the last five years.
- Must have a legally acquired net-worth of 6,00,000 CAD with 3,00,000 CAD in unencumbered liquidity.
- Must invest a minimum of 2,50,000 CAD with 33 percent of ownership.
- Must sign a Business Performance Agreement with New Brunswick province government by paying a deposit of 1,00,000 CAD
- Must provide a crisp business plan within 1500 words
- Should have visited the province earlier and explained about the business idea before landing in Canada as a matter of awareness creation.
- The business must contribute towards the economic growth of Brunswick province.
- Priority regarding permanent visa will be given to entrepreneurs who has the intention to live in Brunswick.
b) Post Graduation Entrepreneurial Stream Requirements
- Age limit between 22-40
- Must score atleast point of 7 in all the four sections (writing, reading, listening, and speaking) of English eligibility test
- Must have completed atleast two-years of full-time graduation from a recognized Brunswick University
- Must have lived in New Brunswick for the duration of course
- Must have operated a business atleast for one year with 100% ownership
- Must hold a valid post-graduation work permit
- Must have the intention to settle in Brunswick