- The concerned candidate must be the legal citizen of the country in which they are staying/living while applying for NSNP process.
- Must hold an essential educational qualification certificate that demands the job and it should be equivalent to Canadian educational standards.
- The job category must not fall below the standards of NOC C or D.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 1-year experience acquired in the last 10 years and it must be related to the job they apply.
- Must have cleared language proficiency test (either in English or French) with minimum marks according to profile to get qualified.
- The candidate must create an Express Entry profile within the IRCC system and it will generate a certain user-id with a key to upload the required documents for verification whenever necessary, without Express Entry profile it is not possible to move forward with the provincial nominee program.
- Now the candidate needs to apply the NSNP form by providing all the supporting documents like travel document, educational qualification certificate, work experience and proof of identity.
- In the third step, the immigration officers assess your application in various perspective before moving on to the final step, the assessment involves:
- Verifying the educational qualification, where it must be similar to Canadian standards and relevant to the job applied.
- Verifying work experience, where the board cross-check with the authenticity of a previous employer and the relevancy to the job applied now by the candidate.
- Submission of language proficiency test reports which includes the mark sheet (acquired in English or French) with minimum marks fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
- Must provide valid documents regarding “proof of funds” to move on and settle in the province of Nova Scotia as an individual or as a family.
- Must submit identity verification proof to justify that the concerned applicant is the citizen of the nation to which they belong/stay/live.
- After the verification process gets completed by the immigration board then they will send an invite from IRCC committee to the candidate, to apply for the PR process and it must take place within 30 days.
- Financial Auditors and Accountants- 1111
- Financial Officers- 1114
- Advertising, Marketing and Public Relation Professionals- 1123
- Administrative Assistants- 1241
- Accounting related clerks- 1311
- Civil Engineers- 2131
- Registered Nurses and Psychiatric Nurses- 3012
- Licensed Practical Nurses- 3233
- Instructors for Colleges and Vocational Courses- 4021
- Paralegal and Other related Occupations- 4211
- Social and Community Service Workers- 4212
|More than two 3 years course||22|
|3+ years of education post-secondary||21|
|2 years of education post secondary||19|
|1 year of education post secondary||15|
|Secondary schooling education||5|
|Reading/Writing/Listening/Speaking (English)||High Intermediate||5|
|Reading/Writing/Listening/Speaking (English)||For Spouse||5|
|Reading/Writing/Listening/Speaking (English)||All the levels||4|
|47 and above||0|
Croyez Immigration is helping in every possible aspect to fulfill your dream for work and settle in your dream country. We are assisting you with all programs like Express entry, General Skilled migration and Temporary visa. Nowadays its become a land of opportunity for the immigrants it’s time to take the opportunity and utilize it. We have an expert team to guide your application with value-added services. If you think to adapt a great lifestyle in Canada & Australia then Croyez Immigration is the right place to start.