Temporary Work Permit
Almost everyone needs a Temporary work permit to legally work in Canada. There are 2 types of temporary work permits.
Open Work Permit
Employer-specific work Permit
The validity of the work permit will be based on the category of TRV. Find the details below to find out which category you need to apply. Being a trustworthy Canadian immigration consultant, we offer the best visa processing services for our clients to visit the land of maple leaves.
Open Work Permit
Open work permit allows you to work for any employer except employer who marked as ineligible and employer who regularly offers Striptease, erotic massages, erotic services, etc.,
Who can apply for open work permit
- If the applicant is an international student who recently graduated from a degree or diploma from a Designated Learning Institution can apply for Post Graduation Work Permit
- The applicant should convince the immigration office that they will leave Canada after the expiry of their work permit.
- If the applicant is a student, who’s no longer able to pay his tuition fees and continue his study.
- The applicant holding Employer -specific work permit and abused by an employer can apply for an open work permit and change the employer.
- Applicants should respect Canadian laws and should not involve in any illegal activities.
- An applicant who applied for Canadian Permanent residence.
- Applicant is a dependant family member who applied for permanent residence.
- Applicant is a Spouse/common-law partner of a Skilled worker/International student or an applicant of the Atlantic Immigration Pilot program.
- Applicant need to undergo medical examinations if required.
- If the applicant is a protected person, refugee, refugee claimant or their family member.
- Applicant should exclude work from employers who provide sex trade and ineligible employers.
Employer-specific Work Permit
Temporary work permit visa initially requires the offer letter of a concerned company of a specific Canadian province who must clearly state that they are recruiting you for a temporary basis. This open work permit must undergo clearance from the Human Resource and Skill Development board of the Canadian government.
- The applicant can apply for an employer-specific Work permit if they hold a valid job offer from a Canadian employer.
- An applicant can able to work only with that employer which is mentioned in their visa document
- They cannot work more than the visa period if they want to extend they need to renew the work permit with the approval of an employer.
- In some cases, even the work location of the applicant will be mentioned in the Visa document.
- In case if the Job offer needs approval from the Labour Market Impact assessment, Those employers should approach LMIA before recruiting the applicant. You can find more details here.
If you require to stay permanently in Canada and work over there, then you can opt-out for our PR visa service where we navigate you in the right direction by moving your papers without any obstacles.
If You Fall Under Skilled Immigrant Then You Would Get Classified Into Any Of These Three Categories:
- Canadian Express Class
- Federal Skilled Workers Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
According to the New Express Entry System which got launched in the year 2015, skilled labour who wish to enter Canada for their profession must undergo a separate evaluation according to the province to which they are working by providing necessary documents.
Being the most experienced player in the industry of immigration consultation, we offer the best immigration consulting service to our valuable clients to land in a proper job in Canada.
Croyez Immigration is helping in every possible aspect to fulfill your dream for work and settle in your dream country. We are assisting you with all programs like Express entry, General Skilled migration and Temporary visa. Nowadays its become a land of opportunity for the immigrants it’s time to take the opportunity and utilize it. We have an expert team to guide your application with value-added services. If you think to adapt a great lifestyle in Canada & Australia then Croyez Immigration is the right place to start.