Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa Program (Subclass 476)
The Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa Program is tailor-made for exclusive and eligible engineering graduates to apply for suitable jobs in Australia that matches their educational qualification and skill set. The applicant who opt out for this visa program can be inside or outside Australia, and this case excludes for those who are the citizens of Newzealand got allocated under special category visa (subclass 444)
Eligibility Criteria to obtain Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa Program (Subclass 476)
- The concerned applicant must hold a degree in Engineering and it must be obtained not more than 24 months from the date of registering for the visa.
- Qualifications like Bachelors, Masters, Doctorate or Post-graduate in Diploma of Engineering needs to be obtained by the concerned applicant.
- The above mentioned any one of the qualifications must be obtained from a recognised university of foreign soil to which the applicant belongs to.
- The candidate who is applying for the visa must have atleast one of the following subjects as Majors.
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Enginering
- Chemical Engineering
- Environment Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical, Production and Plant Engineering
- Mining and Material Engineering
- Candidate applying this visa must be under 31.
- The candidate who is applying for this visa must provide the certificate of their English proficiency test evaluated by the concerned immigration board.
Benefits of Subclass 476 Visa
- The candidate can study and work anywhere in Australia for a period of 18 months.
- The concerned candidate can apply for permanent residency based on their eligibility criteria post completing the initial days of visa program.
- The candidate can travel to and fro to Australia any number of times till the visa gets expired.
To know about the eligible universities
The concerned applicant must get through the medical examination and clear all the tests with negative result to enter into Australia. This test is applicable to the people who accompanies the primary person.
- Must obtain a overall score of 50 in the Pearson Test for English (PTE) or must obtain a minimum of 36 in all the four components
- A band score of 6 in IELTS test and a minimum score of 5 in all the four components.
The concerned candidate applying for this visa program must get verified with police certification and must not have any criminal records in their name for the past 10 years since the candidate has turned 16. If the candidate have lived in different nations then they are bound to get the character certificate fro all the nations.
The candidate can bring in their spouse or their dependent children to Australia once their visa and their dependent visa gets approved, the approval will be mainly focused on the points they acquire and the financial capability of the primary visa holder to support their family in Australia.
Accommodation and Hospitality Manager- 141999
Accountant in General- 221111
Cabinet maker- 394111
Dairy Cattle Farmer- 121313
Dance Teacher (private tutor)- 249212
Early Childhood Teacher – 311412
Earth Science Technician- 224311
Facility Manager- 149913
Faculty Head- 134411
Gallery or Museum Curator- 224212
Hair dresser- 391111
Hardware Technician- 313111
ICT Account Manager- 225211
ICT Business Analyst- 261111
Jewellery Designer- 232313
Laboratory Manager- 139913
Land Economist- 224511
Maintenance Planner- 312911
Makeup Artist- 399514
Natural and Physical Science Professional- 234999
Occupational Therapist- 252411
Operating Theatre Technician- 311214
Padeatric Surgeon- 253516
Quality Assurance Manager- 139914
Quantity Surveyor- 233213
Radiation Oncologist- 253918
Radiocommunication Technician- 313211
Safety Inspector- 312611
Sales and Marketing Manager- 131112
Taxation Accountant- 221113
English teacher for other language speakers- 249311
University Lecturer- 242111
Vascular Surgeon- 253521
Web Administrator- 313113
Web Designer- 232414
To know more about other job oppourtunities
Visitor Visa- Subclass 600
Tourist Stream- In Australia
About the Visa
- Under this stream you can visit Australia as a tourist for sight seeing or you can visit your family, friends or relatives residing over there.
- If you are staying in Australia and applying for visitor visa then you will get a permit time of maximum 12 months stay.
- The total processing time for visitor visa under subclass 600 would take 18 to 27 days on an average.
- This visitor visa also applicable for those who holds Australian Visa of any other stream and if it is in expiring state.
- To get the visa for tourist stream in Australia you need to meet the minimum health standards set by the Australian health ministry board and ensure you are not carrying any communicable disease that might affect their citizens and permanent residence.
- The applicant must have zero criminal records and not should have involved in any offensive activities against the government or associated with any organization or person who got involved in offensive or violence activities with any government. The character assessment involves police verification from your side from your regional police department who verifies whether you are filed with any complaint involving criminal or government offensing or abusing activities.
- The applicant must have enough monetary funds to support themselves in their entire Australian stay and they must provide proof of details regarding their financial capabilities.
- Being a visitor, you are strictly bound to the rules and regulations provided in the visa stream and any kind of violating act from your side would lead in taking serious actions against you by the government. Hence you are expected to be in under the line as a tourist visitor.
Step by Step Process of Applying Visa
- The applicant need to have proper and authenticated passport with them to get the required tourist visa, else they need to get the passport first.
- The applicant can enrollffor the health assessment test before or after they get notification from the Australian immigration government who provides all the details regarding various health checkups to be made.
- Getting the assistance from the right person to travel to Ausrtralia is vital and it is always not mandatory to go for the help of a third-party private agent right from the beginning of your visa application process.
- All the documents that you submit to the Australian Immigration Board regarding your identity and its related aspects must be completely authenticated one.
- Must provide a valid and updated national identity card of yours that firmly states that you are an recognized citizen of the country to which you stay or reside.
- Must submit valid proof of change of name if done.
- Must provide valid divorce or marriage certificate if your not single.
- Must provide proof of financial details like bank account, personal bank statements, audited accounts and payslips that shows you are financially fit enought to survive in Australia for the next 12 months (maximum).
- A valid invite letter from your friend or relative stating that you will be staying in their place for the entire period mentioned in the visa.
- Allied with the invite letter you must also provide the details of your relationship with the person in Australia, your purpose of visit, length of stay, and their financial details if in case they are about to fund you.
- The applicant (you) must provide the tourist plan in Australia that includes the spots you are about to visit, the activities and the finance you have allocated for the same.
- The applicant must provide proof of return to home that includes:
- Employer letter about your return to job if you are working.
- ID proof stating that you belongs to recognized school or university in your home land and will return to yourstudties after Australian visit.
- Proof of ID stating that the applicant have immediate family members in their home land.
- Asset proof that you own in your nation or homeland.
Documents for Under 18
- A proper approval from the authorized person who have the right to take decision about the visit of Australia made by the under 18 applicant.
- Must complete the entire form of 1229 by providing all the relevant details by the under 18 applicant who is about to visit Australia.
- Must provide a statutory declaration permitting the under 18 applicant to visit Australia.
- A valid Australian court order allowing the under 18 applicant to visit their country.
- Supporting laws of home nation that permits the under 18 applicant to visit Australia.
- Must submit the signed ID card with updated photo of the applicant.
- Adoption papers or other documents.
- If you are applying via online, then all the details must be provided in English.
- To translate in English you must opt only for a translator who got approved with National Accredition Authority for Translators and Interpreters (NAATI) if they belongs to Australia.
- If the translator is outside Australia, then they need not to be NAATI professional but they need to mention their full name, address, telephone number, related qualification and experience in the stream of translation.
- Properly scanned or photographed documents projecting all your experience and qualifications.
- This approach is applicable for both paper-based and online approach.
- Provide all the details required to process your visa.
- If you are applying online, then you need to follow these procedures:
- Create an Immi Account
- Attach required documents
- Submit your family members applications (if they are travelling too)
- Pay the application fee.
- If you are applying offline, then you need to submit the form 1419 by providing all the required and relevant details.
Once you have done with the visa application process, the concerned immigration department will let you know whether you got approved with visa or got rejected.
If you have got visa approval then you will be provided with the following details from the concerned depatment like:
- Visa grant number
- The date when your visa starts
- Visa terms and conditions