Newfoundland and Labrador
Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program (NLNP)
International Graduate Entrepreneur Category
- Wide open for candidates who wish to start or acquire a business in this province.
- Preference given for graduate from Memorial University or College of North Atlantic.
- Must have done a full-time educational program atleast for two years.
- Must have a minimum of one year experience in managing a business in the province.
- The candidate must get established with their business within one year of time from the day they got their temproary working visa.
- No requirement of up-front investment.
International Entrepreneur Category
- Age limit of 21-59.
- Must transfer a minimum amount of 5,00,000 CAD as an investment.
- Must have atleast two years of experience n managing a business in the province.
- The selected candidate must get established with their business within one year of time from the day they got their temproary working visa.
Croyez Immigration is helping in every possible aspect to fulfill your dream for work and settle in your dream country. We are assisting you with all programs like Express entry, General Skilled migration and Temporary visa. Nowadays its become a land of opportunity for the immigrants it’s time to take the opportunity and utilize it. We have an expert team to guide your application with value-added services. If you think to adapt a great lifestyle in Canada & Australia then Croyez Immigration is the right place to start.