Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
This nomination visa program is exclusively for the individuals who are unable to meet the Skilled Independent Criteria and also includes those who have not got listed in the Medium and Long Term Strategic Skill Set List (MLTSSL). The core basic criteria to avail this visa is to get sponsorship from the respective state or territory to which the applicant is planning to immigrate. Since this visa category is designed to meet the skill shortage faced by the Australian government, the evaluation process will be stringent and the candidate needs to meet the minimum criteria of attaining 65 marks in the evaluation process.
The skilled nomination visa is a permanent residence visa so the candidate who withholds this visa must live at least 2 years in the allocated state.
Eligibility Criteria for Skilled Nominated Visa
- The applicant who prefers this visa category must get qualified with the basic criteria of obtaining 60 marks in the evaluation process to register for the visa.
- The candidate must be under 45 during the time of applying for the visa.
- The concerned candidate must prove their language proficiency by scoring a minimum of 6 in all the areas of language test like (reading, writing, listening, and speaking) conducted under the IELTS competitive exam or any other relevant English proficiency test.
- When it comes to choosing an occupation the applicant must be highly aware that the job role must be listed under Medium and Long Term Strategic Skilled List (MLTSSL) or Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) and it should relevant to their skillset and most importantly it must be available in the concerned state to which the candidate has chosen.
- It is highly mandatory for an applicant to get cleared with the skill assessment test to which they have applied the job for and this must be done prior to submitting the visa application.
- In order to obtain sponsorship from the respective state, the candidate must submit proof of funds to the concerned state government of Australia.
- The immigration board of Australia will lookout for a perfect certificate on the candidate’s health and character status and they will evaluate with the concerned bodies of the candidate’s local government.
Advantages in Subclass 190 Visa
- Using this visa the applicant can move on to Australia with their family.
- The subclass 190 visa provides the privilege of residing anywhere in Australia for the concerned visa holder after 2 years
- This visa provides the benefit of residing anywhere work anywhere option, as you have no restriction to stick with the same profile and as an immigrant, you can switch over to any other different profile according to your competency.
- This visa program avails an extra perk of pursuing higher studies while working in Australia.
Benefits of Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
- Since it is a permanent resident visa, the applicant can take their family member(s) according to his/her potential to support them financially in Australian soil.
- By using 190 visa one can stay anywhere in Australia.
- Concessions are available for applicants who adhere to 190 visa like healthcare and other special concessions.
- If the applicant is found to be eligible then they can apply for citizenship under this visa process.
- The visa holder can sponsor a relative under this program provided if they can provide enough financial support.
- Using this visa the applicant can travel to and fro from Australia for the next five years since the day they where provided with the visa.
Total Processing time to get Subclass 190 Visa
The processing time wholly depends on various factors like:
- Total number of applications received for the skilled immigration program
- How complicated or simple is the case of the applicant
- Delay in document submission due to incomplete completion
- Total number of positions available for skilled immigrants
- Extra enquiries made by the immigration officers
75% of the visa process would take 5 months to get completed
95% of the visa process might take 6 months to get completed
Nominated by State or Territory Government
Under the Skilled Nomination Visa, the candidate can express their interest on visting Australia and their plans to settle, but it is upto the local or state government to decide whether they require the concerned skill set at that point of time. If the candidate’s skill set are found to be in demand then they are open to apply for the visa program, and they can also select a particular state to live if they have enough knowledge on selection or they can be open to get settled in any state.
- The candidate needs to stay in the concerned state minimum of two years.
- The candidate has to provide their current and the address of territory in which they are about to stay.
- Must have completed all the surveys and post-arrival process before landing in Australia.
Skilled Independent Visa
The skilled independent visa program (subclass 189) was brought into act to meet the surpulusahortage of skilled workers in…
Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa Program (Subclass 476)
The Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa Program is tailor-made for exclusive and eligible engineering graduates to apply for suitable jobs in…
Tourist Stream- Outside
People who reside outside Australia can apply for this visa program. By applying to this visa, the concerned applicant can go on a…
Sponsored Family Stream
Under thesponsored Family Stream Program, the concerned applicant can travel and stay in Australia based on the sponsorship…
Business Visitor Stream
Applicants who are intended to visit Australia for business purpose can make complete use of this stream. The applicant who got…
Croyez Immigration is helping in every possible aspect to fulfill your dream for work and settle in your dream country. We are assisting you with all programs like Express entry, General Skilled migration and Temporary visa. Nowadays its become a land of opportunity for the immigrants it’s time to take the opportunity and utilize it. We have an expert team to guide your application with value-added services. If you think to adapt a great lifestyle in Canada & Australia then Croyez Immigration is the right place to start.