Post Landing Service
Post Landing Service
Have you ever wondered about what will you do once you land in a new place? Or have you ever thought about who will guide you over there? Never let these questions ponder your mind when you are with us. Croyez Immigration assures you that you will feel the presence of your homeland in your new country. We would assist you personally from the beginning until you settle in Canada. We assure our immigrants a general relaxation solely throughout the immigration process from our exquisite accessibilities.
Immigration procedure to a country is just 30% of the entire process. We take care of the remaining 70% through our extensive service on settlement and placement services, which will help you to inhabit in Canada. We will never let you fell the discomfit once you land in the country of your choice.
We will accord you prior guidance about Canada, to avoid discomfort when you land over there. One of our unique services is to proffer flagship programs for our clients. We guide you in the transportation system, affordable shopping destinations, religious places, taxation, climate, and much more.
We will make sure, you reach your destination without any confusion and discomfort. Our representative over there will pick you from the airport to your place. They will never let you feel alone in the new land.
Are you worried about your stay in Canada? We are there; to assist you in booking temporary accommodation until you get accustomed to the new place. We help you to find suitable accommodation for you in the new land. We also give you assistance in choosing your accommodation near the public transport service.
A Social Insurance number – is more like an identity for you to survive in Canada. Every individual must have a SIN number to work in Canada. We assist you in getting a Social Insurance Number (SIN), a 9 digit number issued by the government. Only if they have a SIN they will get access to any government programs or benefits.
Opening a bank account is a hard process. That too on new land, it’s a bit harder. You need a bank account for fund transfer, cash withdrawals, shopping, booking movie tickets and so on. We assist you throughout in opening a bank account.
We will help you to prepare a successful resume for your profile. We also proffer complete guidance on job search to our clients, building profile and cover letter in Canadian format. We groom them according to the nature of their job in the country of destination. We assure you that we get you a temporary job until you get a permanent one. We also help you to get a work license for you to work on your concerned domain.
We will also assist you with transportation services for you to travel to your workplace, library, college or university, shopping malls, religious places or to any other public places.
If your children are under 21, you are eligible for the Canada child tax benefit. This is a monthly payment from the Canadian government to the child based on the family income. It mainly focuses on the welfare of the child.
Based on the time you land in Canada and your child’s age, we proffer you guidance in choosing schools for your children. Pursuing your higher education in Canada will help you to increase your career growth.
A health card is necessary for every individual; if they want to cover up their medical expenses. In layman’s term health card allows you to get a free medical service. We will accord you with proper guidance on health cards in the respective country.
We will never let you worry about your bide in the new land. Our consultant will be reachable to you at any time to assist you in emergency cases. We would assist you personally from the beginning till you settle in your preferred nation.