Canadian Super Visa
Canadian Super Visa is a tailor-made visa document for elders (parents or grandparents) to visit their child who stays in Canada for work or studies purpose. Using super visa, one can stay with their children in Canada without renewing the visa status.
The Canadian government introduced its Super Visa scheme in 2012 to facilitate its immigrants and their families to live and stay in Canada together. Since the day this visa scheme got launched, more than 89000 parents and grandparents of immigrants who have got permanent residency or citizenship status from different nations have visited Canada, and it includes 36000 Indians who tops the list.
These numbers, not just show the flexibility rate of Canadian Visa instead it also depicts the contribution of Indian talents and their role in this particular nation. We, as a responsible Canadian immigration consultant offers our clients the right navigation in reaching their exact destination in this land of maple leaves.
Eligibility to get Canadian Super Visa
- The concerned person must convince the visa officer that they are just visiting their children in Canada and will turn back to their nation once the allotted period gets over.
- Must provide their financial status.
- Must provide a letter of invitation from their children or grandchildren who lives in Canada.
- The concerned person must also provide a letter of financial support from their children or grandchildren who lives in Canada.
- Must prove their parental relationship with the concerned person to whom they are about to visit in Canada.
- Must submit a copy of the income requirements earned by the child or grandchild of the person who visits Canada.
- The income assessment will be made based on anyone of the following aspects:
- Recent copy of tax returns
- Latest copy of T4 or T1
- Employment insurance pay-stubs
- The one who is visiting Canada must undergo a thorough medical checkup done by the immigration board and must clear it.
- The entire amount incurred to get a super visa must be paid in Canadian Dollar for most of the nation.
- One must pay in Canadian Dollars to attain the super visa, and this policy is applicable for most of the countries.
- People who do not possess a visitor visa can still stay in Canada for two years maximum using their super visa.