Yukon Community Pilot program
The Yukon Community Pilot program is an immigration program launched by Canada’s northern territory of the Yukon and part of Yukon PNP. Under this program, the applicant will get 2 years of work permit and later apply for Canadian permanent residence. This program was launched by the Government of Yukon in January 2020 and will be open for 3 years until June 2023. An applicant who applies Yukon community pilot program can work for 2 to 3 employers in participating community of Yukon listed below
Benefits of Yukon Community Pilot program:
- No Educational requirements
- No Language requirements (IELTS Not required)
- The job offer does not need LMIA approval (LMIA exemptional subsection R205a )
- A spouse can apply for an open work permit if the primary applicant receives a job offer under NOC Skill level O, A, or B.
- Proof of funds not required.
- The applicant will be eligible to get a Canadian Permanent Residence.
- Job offer can be multiple part-time jobs from 3 different employers.
- YCP work permit will be valid for 2 years.
Eligibility criteria for the Yukon Community Pilot program:
- Should have 2 to 3 job offers from up to 3 employers in participating Yukon community.
List of Participating Yukon community
- Dawson City
- Haines Junction
- Watson Lake
- Should receive a nomination from the Government of Yukon (can be done after receiving a valid job offer)
- All the job offer must add up to 30 hours of work a week (equal to a full-time job)
- Meet the general requirements of the work permit.
Croyez Immigration is helping in every possible aspect to fulfill your dream for work and settle in your dream country. We are assisting you with all programs like Express entry, General Skilled migration and Temporary visa. Nowadays its become a land of opportunity for the immigrants it’s time to take the opportunity and utilize it. We have an expert team to guide your application with value-added services. If you think to adapt a great lifestyle in Canada & Australia then Croyez Immigration is the right place to start.