Visitor Visa Canada
Getting a visitor or Canada tourist visa can become tedious if applicants do not correctly follow procedures and requirements. Fulfilling all the terms and conditions can help attain the Canada tourist visa in a quick and hassle-free way. Being a trustworthy immigration and visa agency in Chennai, we offer assistance to applicants in acquiring a Canada tourist visa.
Why Should People Visit Canada?
A question is often asked why should people even visit the country. Here is why:
- It is a developed nation with a strong economy
- Transparent government policies that are tourist-friendly
- Plenty of beautiful locations to visit
- One of the best living standards in the world
- High quality of life
- Eye-catching outdoors, landscapes, and natural beauty
Basic Requirements to Attain Visit Visa for Canada
Here are the requirements that applicants must meet to acquire a Canada visitor visa:
- Must have a valid passport and other supporting travel-related documents.
- Must be in good health condition to handle overseas travel.
- Must prove to the immigration officer that you would return to your nation within the given period and not violate the visa rules.
- Must have enough funds to support your stay in Canada, where you may have to submit the proof of available funds.
Depending on the application, there can be other visitor visa requirements for Canada. So, it is advisable to learn about all the details or partner with a trustworthy immigration agency.
Do You Need a Visitor Visa for Canada?
Based on your nationality and application details, the relevant regulatory bodies decide if you can get a visitor visa for Canada.
- If you are a US Citizen or from a visa-exempt country, you only need an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) if you choose to go to Canada by Air.
- If you are from a non-visa-exempt country, you need to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa (Visitor Visa).
- If you are a US Citizen or from a visa-exempt country, you don’t even need an ETA or Visa to go to Canada if you are travelling by road or sea.
Here are a few other visa-exempt countries:
- United Kingdom
If you are wondering that India is a visa-exempt country, it is not. But, since Canada has a constructive partnership with India, Indian travellers are welcome to the country. They can get a Canada visitor visa from India by getting in touch with an immigration agency and finding the relevant details on Canada’s official immigration website.
Single Entry Visa
As the name suggests, this form of a visitor visa to Canada will only allow the applicants to enter Canada once in line with the validity of a visa.
- You can apply for this visa six months before the travel date.
- Suitable for travellers who want to attend a business meet or a special event in Canada.
- If you want to re-enter Canada, you need to apply for a visitor visa again, even if your visa is valid.
- If you want to visit the US or St. Pierre and Miquelon directly from Canada, You don’t need to re-apply for a visitor visa to return to Canada.
Multiple Entry Visa
- Once the Applicant gets a visitor visa, generally, it will be for Multiple Entry. They can come in and out of Canada as much as they want before the visa expires.
- It will be valid for ten years from the date you receive the visa or one month before the expiry of your Travel document (Passport).
- You can stay in Canada continuously for six months.
- You must arrive in Canada on or before the expiry of your visa.
Temporary Resident Visa Canada
The Temporary Resident Visa Canada is for people who plan to stay in the country for six months or so. It can be offered for various purposes, such as business trips, visiting the family, tourism, etc.
You will have to state the purpose for visiting the country in your application. During your stay, you are not allowed to take up any paid or unpaid employment. You can look for study programs if their duration is less than six. Still, you will need to highlight this aspect in your application.
The processing time will be less than a month as long as the visitor meets all the basic visa requirements. These include providing accurate information about personal details, including passport number and expiry date, employment history, previous travel documents, etc. Suppose you are travelling to Canada on an urgent basis. In that case, it is wise to partner with an immigration agency to learn about the best pathways for quickly availing a visitor visa to Canada.
For instance, if you require a Canada visitor visa from India, you can learn about Canada tourist visa requirements by getting in touch with immigration consultants.
Types of Temporary Resident Visa in Canada
There are different types of Canada visitor visas available for foreign citizens. These include:
Canada Tourist Visa or Visitor Visa: This is a type of visitor visa issued by Canadian consulate offices worldwide for visiting the country.
Super Visa: This is a Canada visa for parents, grandparents, or retired persons related to permanent residents and citizens of Canada.
Facilitation Visa: This form of visitor visa is offered to dual-citizenship holders who do not possess a passport. The purpose of the entry is to visit the consulate offices.
Diplomatic and Official Visa: This Visa is issued to foreign government officials and their family members for visits related to diplomatic activities.
Businesspersons Visitor Visa: A business visitor visa in Canada is issued to foreign merchants and businesspersons visiting the country for meetings or dealings.
Dual Intent Visa: This Visa is for people who plan to stay in the country temporarily and also wish to apply for a PR.
So, get in touch with us to identify which Canada tourist visa is correct for you and streamline the application process to visit the country.
Croyez Immigration is helping in every possible aspect to fulfill your dream for work and settle in your dream country. We are assisting you with all programs like Express entry, General Skilled migration and Temporary visa. Nowadays its become a land of opportunity for the immigrants it’s time to take the opportunity and utilize it. We have an expert team to guide your application with value-added services. If you think to adapt a great lifestyle in Canada & Australia then Croyez Immigration is the right place to start.