Getting a visitor or tourist visa to Canada is never a tedious process, and it requires proper follow-through of simple procedures to attain the desired visa in a quick and hassle-free way. Being a trustworthy Canadian immigration consultant, we offer the best visa processing services for our clients to visit the land of maple leaves.
Why people visit Canada?
- A developed nation with strong economy base
- Completely transparent government policies
- Plenty number of beautiful locations to visit
- Best living standards in the world
- High quality of life
- Eye-catching outdoors
Basic Requirements to attain Canadian Visit Visa
- Must have a valid passport and other supporting travel related documents.
- Must be in good health condition to conspire overseas travel.
- Must have the convincing ability to prove the immigration officer that you would return to your nation back within the given time period.
- Must have enough amount to support yourself until you stay in Canada, where you need to submit the proof of your available funds.
Do you need a Canadian Visit Visa?
Based on the Nationality of the application you can able to decide whether you a visa or not to Visit Canada.
- If you are a US Citizen or from Visa-exempt Country you need an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) if you choose to come to Canada by Air.
- If you are from Non Visa-exempt Country, You need to apply Temporary resident Visa (Visitor Visa).
- If you are a US Citizen or from Visa-exempt Country you don’t need ETA or Visa to come to Canada, if you are traveling by road or sea.
Single Entry Visa
- As the name described it will allow the applicant to enter Canada only once while the validity of a visa
- You can apply for this visa 6 months before the travel date
- Suitable for travelers who want to attend a seminar or attend a special event in Canada
- If you want to re-enter Canada even if your visa is valid, again you need to apply for a visitor visa.
- If you want to visit US or St. Pierre and Miquelon directly from Canada, You don’t need to re-apply for Visitor Visa to return to Canada
Multiple Entry Visa
- Once the Applicant gets Visitor Visa, Generally it will be for Multiple Entry, They can come in and out of Canada as much as they want before the Visa Expires.
- It will be valid for 10 years from the date you receive the visa or one month before the expiry of your Travel document(Passport)
- You can stay in Canada continuously for 6 months
- You must arrive in Canada on or before the expiry of your Visa.
Croyez Immigration is helping in every possible aspect to fulfill your dream for work and settle in your dream country. We are assisting you with all programs like Express entry, General Skilled migration and Temporary visa. Nowadays its become a land of opportunity for the immigrants it’s time to take the opportunity and utilize it. We have an expert team to guide your application with value-added services. If you think to adapt a great lifestyle in Canada & Australia then Croyez Immigration is the right place to start.