Last Updated on February 27, 2020 Newfoundland & [...]
Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP)
The Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program was launched as a three years pilot in 2017, and it is revised as a two years program in 2019-2021. This program helps all the four atlantic provinces to assess their strengths and weakness in both the aspects of availing the benefits to employers of the province origination and also the workers or the incoming businessmen who wish to initiate a venture in the province of Newfoundland.
Following are the certain assessments that are carried out within the province of Newfoundland under Atlantic Immigration that benefits the employers
- The AIPP stream is tailor made PNP program that helps both the native and foreign soil entrepreneurs and business people to address all their difficulties.
- The stream helps the business people who wish to recruit the right international candidate, full-time employees, non-seasonal employees.
- By following the program guidelines, the employers can establish a successful organization which shines as a long lasting one.
- Making employers ready to meet the needs of recruited employees who are from different nations and land in the province with their dependent family.
How to Apply for Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program?
- Complete all the initial formalities that include submission of the following documents:
- Primary application form for NLPNP
- Offer letter from employer
- Submit related documents on personnel net worth
Use of Representative (if needed)
- Complete all the information listed in the federal form and submit it to the concerned immigration board
- Permanent Residence application
- Generic application form for Canada
- Background verification form
- Additional family details
- Provincial nominee form: Economic classes
- Travel documents
- Federal Documents
High Demanded Jobs in NewFoundland and Labrador 2019
- Legislators- 0011
- Senior Government Managers and Officials- 0012
- Senior Manager in Finance/Communication/Business Services- 0013
- Senior Managers in Health, Education, Social and Community Services- 0014
- Financial Auditors and Accountants- 1111
- Financial and Investment Analysts- 1112
- Security Agents, Investment Dealers and Brokers- 1113
- Financial Officers- 1114
- Supervisors, General Office and Support Workers- 1211
- Supervisors, Finance and Insurance Office Workers- 1212
- Supervisors, Library, Correspondence and related Information Workers- 1213
- Supervisors, Mail and Message Distribution Occupations
- General Office Support Workers- 1411
- Receptionists- 1414
- Personnel Clerks- 1415
- Court Clerks- 1416
- Cashiers- 6611
- Service Station Attenders- 6621
- Store Shelf Stockers, Clerks and Order Fillers- 6622
- Sales Related occupations- 6623
Factors influencing Newfoundland and Labrador Entry Calculation
|More than two 3 years course||22|
|3+ years of education post-secondary||21|
|2 years of education post secondary||19|
|1 year of education post secondary||15|
|Secondary schooling education||5|
|Reading/Writing/Listening/Speaking||All the levels||4|
|47 and Above||0|
Croyez Immigration is helping in every possible aspect to fulfill your dream for work and settle in your dream country. We are assisting you with all programs like Express entry, General Skilled migration and Temporary visa. Nowadays its become a land of opportunity for the immigrants it’s time to take the opportunity and utilize it. We have an expert team to guide your application with value-added services. If you think to adapt a great lifestyle in Canada & Australia then Croyez Immigration is the right place to start.