Morden Community Driven Immigration Initiative
Morden Manitoba Community Driven Immigration Initiative
The modern community driven program operates under the main stream of Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) to bring in talented and experienced workforce to meet the surplus demand on local labour market. The Morden community is a new established area of Manitoba which is situated 112kms from Winnipeg with a population of 9,000.
High on-demand jobs are:
Eligibility Criteria for Morden Community Driven Immigration Initiative
- Must be between the age group of 21 to 45.
- Should not be connected with any other parts of Canada through relatives and friends.
- Must have a minimum educational qualification in post-secondary or must have attained a degree or certification in their area of work specialization.
- Must have cleared all the rounds in IELTS with a minimum score of 5 in all the sections.
- Must show the intention to settle in Morden community by creating a self-suficient and strong economic background.
- Must provide proof of funds with a minimum capital of CAD 10,000 for the primary applicant and CAD 2,000 for each dependent.
- Must have a minimum of two years of work experience in their relevant work.
Talk to our Experts
Croyez Immigration is helping in every possible aspect to fulfill your dream for work and settle in your dream country. We are assisting you with all programs like Express entry, General Skilled migration and Temporary visa. Nowadays its become a land of opportunity for the immigrants it’s time to take the opportunity and utilize it. We have an expert team to guide your application with value-added services. If you think to adapt a great lifestyle in Canada & Australia then Croyez Immigration is the right place to start.