Human Capital Pathway
Manitoba Human Capital Pathway
The Manitoba Human Capital Pathwayprogram falls under the category of skilled workers overseas program and hence it is intended to operate in the similar phase.
Eligibility Criteria for Manitoba Human Capital Pathway
- The candidate must provide a proof of minimum six months relevant work experience to the province of Manitoba.
- The language proficeincylevel of candiates do vary according to their job role
- Regulated Occupants need to get CLB 7 or more
- Jobs classified under NOC 0, A and B need to earn minimum of CLB 5.
- The applicant must have completed at least a post-secondary program to make themselves eligible or need to attain further more certificate or license related to their current employed job in manitoba.
- The applicant must provide the proof of adaptability to the conerned government that denotes their willingness to settle in Manitoba:
- By making themselves economically established.
- By providing proof of support from relatives or friends staying in Manitoba for at least one year.
- Must have prior work experience in Manitoba in the last five years.
- Must have a valid invitation from the province of Manitoba to settle in.
Croyez Immigration is helping in every possible aspect to fulfill your dream for work and settle in your dream country. We are assisting you with all programs like Express entry, General Skilled migration and Temporary visa. Nowadays its become a land of opportunity for the immigrants it’s time to take the opportunity and utilize it. We have an expert team to guide your application with value-added services. If you think to adapt a great lifestyle in Canada & Australia then Croyez Immigration is the right place to start.