The minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score [...]
International Educational Stream
Manitoba International Educational Stream
This stream aims at international students who have done their graduation, post-graduation or doctorate degree in a recognized university of Manitoba.
Graduate Internship Pathway
The graduate internship pathway is intended to take in international students who have done their masters or doctorate degree from a recognized manitoba educational institute and allow them to do an internship that could actively contribute towards the upliftment of research carried out in the province.
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Internship Pathway
- Must have completed a master’s or doctorate ddegree from a recognized university of Manitoba in the last three years.
- Must score a minimum of CLB 7 in the language proficiency test
- If the concerned applicant have completed a masters or doctoral degree from a recognized Manitoba university with an allied internship done with a proper industry or research enterprise, then they are not required to have a job offer during the time of application process.
- The applicant must provide authenticated document related to their liquid fund which must be equivalent to Low Income Cut-Off amount for self-affordability in the next six months period. (Or)
- The applicant must be employed in a full-time and long-term job in Manitoba.
- The applicant must be willing to live and settle in Manitoba, post their completion of internship and they must provide a proper career plan that includes how successfully they get established with their growth in profession in manitoba?
Career Employment Pathway
This program aims at international graduate who are intended to find a job in Manitoba according to their educational qualification or acquired certificate or license in training.
Eligibility Criteria for Career Employment Pathway
- Must have attained at least a full-time graduation in the past three years.
- Must have scored a CLB of 7 in language proficiency test.
- The applicant must hold a job offer from recognized Manitoba organization with atleast one year of signed in contract, the job enrolled must be listed in the on-demand job list and also need to be relevant to their qualification or certification.
- The applicant must be employed in a full-time job during the evaluation process.
- The applicant must provide proof of funds which is equivalent to their range of Low-Income Cut Off (LICO) to afford their self needs for the next six months.
- The applicant must stay in Manitoba during the process and they must have the intention to settle in the province.
International Student Entrepreneur (ISE) Pilot
The Manitoba government can intake maximum 20 international students who got graduated in a recognized educational institution of Manitoba and willing to establish a business in that province. The provincial government will offer aemproary work permit initially and a PR visa will be provided depending upon the business growth.
Eligibility Criteria for International Student Entrepreneur Pilot
- The applicant must provide a detailed business plan, stating the feasibility of growth.
- The applicant must operate the business as a senior manager and take part in its day to day activities for atleast 6 months until it gets well-established.
- The applicant must hold a minimum of 51% ownership in the business equity.
- The applicant must score a minimum of CLB 7 to prove their proficiency in language.
- The applicant must have completed minimum a post-secondary degree in Manitoba and their work experience outside Canada will be found as an additional benefit.
- Must fall between the age group of 21-35.
- The applicant must have a valid work permit or post-graduation work permit during the process of getting the ISE visa.
- The applicant must have enough funds to be self-dependent and support their living for six months time period.
- Should have staid only in the province of Manitoba since the time of graduation.
- Until the MPNP application gets approved, the canddiate needs to sign in a Business Performance Agreement (BPA) to apply for temproary work permit.
How to Apply for Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program?
- Create an Express Entry Profile by providing proper details on criteria like basic information, educational and work qualification.
- To prove your educational qualification you need to undergo the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) both for Express Entry and Manitoba Immigration Nominee Program.
- You must give the IELTS or CLB test and must score a minimum of 7 out of 10 to prove your language ability skill.
- If your primary or first language is French, then you need to undergo Test Evaluation in French (TEF). Candidates who possess proficiency in more than one language will be awarded extra points.
- After you have created the Express Entry profile it will get validated by the concerned IRCC (Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada) officers and they provided a respective CRS score for your profile.
- If your CRS score is good enough you will be placed in higher ranks of Express Entry or Manitoba Immigration Program and your process will be carried out swiftly either your name would not get listed out during the date of the announcement.
High Demanded Jobs in Manitoba for 2019
- Finance Managers (0111)
- HR Managers (0112)
- Administrative Managers (0113)
- Managers for Insurance, Real-estate and Financial Brokerage Services (0121)
- Advertising, Marketing and Public Relation managers (0124)
- Financial Auditors and Accountants (1111)
- Financial and Investment Analysta (1112)
- Financial Officers (1114)
- HR Professionals (1121)
- Business management Consulting Professionals (1122)
- Advertising, Marketing and Public Relation Professionals (1123)
- Supervisors, finance and insurnace office workers (1212)
- Supply chain, tracking and scheduling Supervisors (1215)
- Administrative Officers (1221)
- Recruitment Officers (1223)
- Property Aministrators (1224)
- Administrative Assistance (1241)
- Legal Administrative Assistance (1242)
- Court Reporters and Medical Transcriptionists (1251)
- Accounting technicians and Book keepers (1311)
Factors influencing Manitoba Entry Calculation
|CLB 5 and above||25|
|21 – 45||75|
|Less than one year||0|
|Four plus years||75|
|Completely recognized provincial licensing body||100|
|Doctorate or Post Graduation||125|
|Two post secondary program (min 2 years)||115|
|One post secondary program (3+ years)||110|
|One post secondary program (2 years)||100|
|One post secondary program (1 year)||70|
|No post secondary program||0|