Manitoba Express Entry Pathway (MPNP)
Manitoba Express Entry Pathway
Candidates who are found to be eligible for MPNP and Express Entry Stream can easily get through this process, a candidate with high potential Express Entry Profile will get selected easily here.
Eligibility Criteria for Manitoba Express Entry Pathway
- Provide proof on acceptance to Express Entry pool by submittting proper Express Entry ID and Job Seeker Validation Code.
- Must show authenticated proof on relevant work experience for a minimal period of six months on the job mentioned in the on-demand list.
- Must provide a complete career plan.
- Must score a minimum of 6 in the language proficiency test for the job category belongs to NOC 0 or A.
- Must score a minimum of 7 in the language proficiency test for the job category belongs to NOC B.
- Must have completed a post-secondary program of one year duration equivalent to Canadian degree or must acquire a certificate or license in training related to the current job.
- Must be minimum 18 years of age during the time of applying.
- Provide future plans to settle in Manitoba by demonstrating the ways to create strong economic establishment.
- Demonstrate liquid funds equivalent to Low cut-off requirements for indenpendent financial resources for a period of six-months.
Croyez Immigration is helping in every possible aspect to fulfill your dream for work and settle in your dream country. We are assisting you with all programs like Express entry, General Skilled migration and Temporary visa. Nowadays its become a land of opportunity for the immigrants it’s time to take the opportunity and utilize it. We have an expert team to guide your application with value-added services. If you think to adapt a great lifestyle in Canada & Australia then Croyez Immigration is the right place to start.