Tourist Stream- Outside Australia
Tourist Stream Outside Australia Visa
About the Visa
- People who reside outside Australia can apply for this visa program.
- By applying to this visa, the concerned applicant can go on a cruise trip, visit their family, friends or relatives.
- The visa holder can stay upto 12 months in any part of Australia using this visa.
- Normally it takes 18 to 27 days to entirely process this visa.
- Depending upon the nature of the applicant’s visa, their permission to stay in Australia might vary from 3 months to one year.
- Parents of Australian citizens will be given a longer validity period to their tourist stream visa.
- The applicant must undergo a thorough self-health checkup or the one carried out by the concerned immigration board that ensures the person visiting Australia must be completely healthy and not be a disease spreading agent.
- An in-depth character verification will be made by the concerned police department of your area and the detailed report will be submitted to the immigration board of Australia which helps them to decide with your visa approval.
- If in case your co-traveller has not taken the visa with you then they are bound to pay a certain amount of due to the Australian government.
- The visa applicant must be financially fit enough to support themselves during their stay in Australia.
- The applicant must maintain genuinity in their visit to Ausatralia by strictly following their rules.
- The candidate must get enrolled with the health insurance (a part of their visa process) when they land up in Australia to make sure that they get a proper treatment and pay for the same if suppose they face any illness during their trip to Australia.
Step by Step Process of Applying Visa
- Must have valid passport during the time of submitting the visa application.
- Passport holders of India, UAE and China (excluding HongKong or Macau) are provided with the facility of fast tracking their visa and it happens only if the applicant is healthy, zero character issues and have not got refused with their visa in the past. The fast track visa process costs AUD 1000 and it will not be refunded if it takes more than two days or the application is in-eligible.
- The visa applicant must undergo a complete health checkup during the process of applying for the visa or before processing their visa.
- It is not necessary for an applicant to opt out for an private consultant to guide them in their visa processing, if the applicant needs a desparate assistant then they can always find a properly registered visa consultant for them with the help of immigration board.
- All the documents that you submit to the Australian Immigration Board regarding your identity and its related aspects must be completely authenticated one.
- Must provide a valid and updated national identity card of yours that firmly states that you are an recognized citizen of the country to which you stay or reside.
- Must submit valid proof of change of name if done.
- Must provide valid divorce or marriage certificate if your not single.
- The applicant must provide a valid identity proof stating that they are the concerned person which includes their residential details and other identification marks.
- The applicant must provide complete details on their financial status that includes their bank account details, pay slips, audited or taxed account to the immigration board.
- A brief invite letter from the person from Australia who is going to accomodate the applicant stating their relationship with applicant, their citizenship or permanent residence details and their ability to provide financial support during stay.
- The applicant have to provide detailed idea plan during their Australian visit.
- A proof of return letter stating that you will return to your home after the trip if you are a student and a letter from your employer that you will return to your job.
- If the parents of an Australian citizen or permanent resident is intended to stay more than 12 months then, they need to provide relevant document verifying their child’s permanent residency or citizenship, must provide you are the legal parent of the person to whom you are about to reside with in Australia. The immigration board might also ask for health insurance cover during the stay of your parents.
- The intended candidate can apply either through online or offline which involves same procedure:
- If the application is filled in a non-English speaking language, then it needs to get translated by professional translator (if the translator doesn’t belong to Australia).
- If it is an Australian Translator then they need to be accredited by the National Accredition Authority for Translators and Interpreters board.
- A translator from outside Australian region need to provide their full name, address, contact number, educational qualification and their experience in the relevant field with valid certificates.
- The attested documents need to be provided either through a scanned document copy or photography with high clarity.
- The applicant must provide complete and true self-details during the process of applying for visa.
- The applicant needs to create or sign in with their ImmiAccount to apply for Australian Visa.
- Once they have created their account successfully, then they need to upload all their relevant documents to the immigration board.
- If the applicant is accompanied with their family members, then their details also need to be presented.
- Most importantly they need to pay the application fee, and their application will not get processed unless the fee is paid.
The applicant will receive immediate notification from the immigration board regarding the application received, and the further evaluation process will take place.
The applicant will be intimated regarding their approval status of visa, and if they got their approval then, they will be provided with:
- A visa grant number
- Date on which visa starts
- Visa terms and conditions
Croyez Immigration is helping in every possible aspect to fulfill your dream for work and settle in your dream country. We are assisting you with all programs like Express entry, General Skilled migration and Temporary visa. Nowadays its become a land of opportunity for the immigrants it’s time to take the opportunity and utilize it. We have an expert team to guide your application with value-added services. If you think to adapt a great lifestyle in Canada & Australia then Croyez Immigration is the right place to start.