Sponsored Family Stream
- Under thesponsored Family Stream Program, the concerned applicant can travel and stay in Australia based on the sponsorship provided by their family members.
- It takes 30 to 40 days normally to process this visa irrespective of the applicant’s status.
- The person who sponsors you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- The maximum validity of this visa is 12 months.
- The applicant’s sponsor need to pay a security bond as proof of authentication.
Eligibility Criteria for Sponsored Family Stream
- The applicant must meet the basic health requirement standards set by the immigration board of Australia and provide authenticated health certificate to the concerned board stating they are fit enough to travel and visit Australain places without spreading any diseases.
- A police verified character assessment test will be conducted over your visa application form that ensures you have not involved in any crinminal or offensive acts against the government earlier in your life.
- Must back the debts of yours and your family members.
- The applicant must have sufficient monetary funds to support themselves in Australia.
- The applicant must stay temproarily in Australia and must follow all the rules and regulations of Australian legislation during their time of stay.
- Applying under this stream the concerned candidate must have a recognized family member who is a citizen or permanent resident of Australia and if the family member is not intended to afford them then the candidate can switch over to visitor visa stream.
Step by Step Process of Applying Visa
- The applicant must undergo a thorough health checkup and submit relevant documents to the immigration board during or before the visa applying process.
- It is not necessary for the applicant to opt out for an immigration agent’s help, still they can go for them in case of emergency and it needs to be a properly registered immigration agent.
- The applicant must provide valid identification card to the immigration board of Australia stating their originality.
- The applicant must confirm their financial ability by rpoviding bank documents and other details that shows they have monetary fitness.
- A proper invite letter from your relative or friends from Australia and their intention to sponsor you till the end of stay.
- A proper proof of funds on your sposnors account to cross-verify their ability to fund your stay in Australia.
- An assurance letter from your employer that you will get back to your work on the given time in your motherland.
- An assurance from your educational institution regarding your return to their classes (if you are a student).
- Providing a proof that you have immediate family and you will return to them at any time.
- Providing proof on your valuable immovable assets existing in your homeland.
- Provide validated and updated character verification certificate during the visa application process done by the concerned police department of your region.
- If you are accompanied by an under 18 traveller, then you must take the sheer responsible on the co-applicant’s visit and stay in Australia.
- The concerned under-18 applicant must meet all the eligibility criteria mentioned in Form no. 1229. (Or)
- A court order from Australia stating the permission of the under-18 applicant accompaning you.
- Flexible laws of your nation allowing the under-18 applicant to visit Australia.
- The candidate can apply either through online or offline and procedure tend to be the same.
- All the filled in details must be in English if not, it needs to get translated.
- The translator must be a recognized professional by National Accredition Authority for Translators and Interpreters.
- The professional translator who doesn’t belongs to Australia are not bound to the accredition but needs to provide their full name, contact details, professional qualification and relevant experience in the field.
- All the document must be provided either as a scanned copy.
- The applicant must maintain a seperate copy of the application as backup.
- Must submit all the required applications and relevant documents during the process of applying for visa.
- If you are a single or primary applicant, then your sponsor must fill out Form no. 1149- Application for Sponsorship for Sponsored Family Visitors.
- As a visitor you must fill out all the details in the Form. 1418- Application for visitor visa Sponsored Family Stream.
- The applicant must send all the required original forms and other applications to their sponsors.
- If in case you are accompanied with co-applicants or secondary visitors, then their details also need to be sent to the sponsors and the sponsor need to submit it to the Australian immigration board with their filled up form.
The applicant will get immediate confirmation rergarding the receival of the visa nomination and they will also get intimated regarding the total time to be taken to assess their eligibility.
The applicant will be intimated with their approval or rejection of visa, and if in case they got their visa approved then:
- They will provided with a visa grant number
- The date from which the visa starts
- Visa terms and conditions
Croyez Immigration is helping in every possible aspect to fulfill your dream for work and settle in your dream country. We are assisting you with all programs like Express entry, General Skilled migration and Temporary visa. Nowadays its become a land of opportunity for the immigrants it’s time to take the opportunity and utilize it. We have an expert team to guide your application with value-added services. If you think to adapt a great lifestyle in Canada & Australia then Croyez Immigration is the right place to start.