The minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score [...]
Skilled Immigration Category
Skilled Worker Category
The province of British Columbia used to select only the skilled individuals who have the required amount of relevant work experience and its equivalent skill according to the job profile.
Eligibility Criteria for Skilsled Worker Category
- The applicant must have received an offer letter for a full-time or intermediate level of occupation classified under NOC (National Occupational Classification) 0, A, B from a recognized BC (British Columbia) employer.
- The candidate must have a minimum of two years of relevant work experience in the field to which they have applied for a job in BC, and their credentials with points get varied concerning their overall experience.
- The candidate must get through the language assessment test with a minimum score of 4 in English or French under NOC B category, whereas it is not required for NOC 0 and A category.
- Must provide financial evidence on supporting your dependent and taking care of your expense in British Columbia that includes the details like annual income, place of residence and number of dependence.
Healthcare Professional Category
General Physicians, Medical Experts, Nurses, and Psychiatric Nurses can apply under this category of PNP. Having an enormous amount of healthcare jobs, British Columbia ensures job openings for a diversified range of healthcare professionals to work.
Eligibility Criteria for Healthcare Professional Category
Must have received a full-time or intermediate job offer from a provincial government recognized healthcare organization for any of the following fields
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Psychiatric Nurse
- Nurse Practitioner
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Medical Laboratory Technologist
- Medical Radiation Technologist
- Occupational Therapist
The applicant must be registered to get registered with the College of Midwives in British Columbia, where they need to join a practising medical group and get an attested confirmation letter with a sign from the practitioners’ group head stating that you are fixed member of the group for the next 6 months.
Students who have done their graduation from a recognized Canadian university or college in the last three years can apply for jobs under this sub-category, and they must only apply for jobs located in the province of British Columbia.
Eligibility Criteria for International Graduate Category
- The candidate must have received an offer letter for a full-time or intermediate level of occupation classified under NOC 0, A, B from a recognized BC (British Columbia) employer.
- The concerned applicant must have completed a degree or diploma or any relevant certification to the job not more than three years ago from the date of processing the transcript.
- The applicant must provide proof of evidence regarding their self-financial support and their potential to afford their belonged person(s) during their stay in the province until they get their PR or citizenship.
- Applicants who fall under category B must mandatorily pass the language proficiency test, and they need to score a minimum of 4 in English or French according to the Canadian Language Benchmark in all the four areas like Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking.
International Post-Graduate Category
Students who have completed their post-graduation or Doctorate from a recognized Canadian University or college can apply under this sub-category, and they don’t require any job offer from the employer of British Columbia.
Eligibility Criteria for International Graduate Category
The candidate should have obtained a master’s degree or doctorate from a well-recognized college or university of BC three years before applying for the PNP process in any one of the ffollowing streams:
- Agriculture, Agricultural operations and its relevant science stream
- Biological and Bio-medical sciences
- Computer and information science supportive services
- Engineering Technology and its relevant fields
- Health Professions and related programs
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Natural Resource Conservation
- Physical Sciences
The applicant must provide sheer intention to settle in the province of British Columbia by providing details like:
- Provide proof of stay in province earlier or at the current situation.
- The way the applicant got connected to british columbia either through work, study or family.
- Initiative taken by the applicant to get settled in the province.
- Their employment details.
- Involvement in the community.
- The ability of the applicant to fund themselves for self-sustaining.
- Their strategy to obtain legal authorization that helps them to settle and work in BC.
Entry-level or Semi-skilled Worker Category
A separate sub-category for workers who belong to hospitality, food processing gets classified under semi-skilled worker category, and they must be living and working in the Northeast Development Region of British Columbia.
Eligibility Criteria for Entry-level or Semi-skilled Worker Category
- Must get appointed in intermediate or full-time employment offered by an employer of BC province.
- Must be working in any ELSS (Entry Level Semi-Skilled) occupation continuously for nine months before applying for an alternative job in BC.
- Must maintain break-free employment in the entire period of applying for PNP.
- Must provide reliable proof on self-sustainment in the province.
- Must have completed secondary-level education and acquired any relevant license or certification related to the current employment.
- Must score a minimum of 4 in language proficiency test either in English or French.
Eligibility Criteria for Employers
- The business firm must get established within the regional province of BC.
- The business must be well operating for at least one year before application.
- If the business is operating within the region of Vancouver regional district, then it must have a minimum of five permanent employees.
- If in case the business is situated outside Vancouver, then it must have a minimum of three permanent employees.
- The organization must showcase progress in their business practices.
- The employer must provide a feasible salary to their employees according to the provinces’ industrial standards.
- The employer must recruit their human resource according to the employee domestic market standards.
- ‘[=The employer must sign a declaration form stating their employability requirements are satisfied.
- The employer must provide a descriptive offer letter to the hiring of human resource that includes details like:
- Job Description
- Salary Paid
- Total working hours
- Stating the job position (permanent or full-time)
- The employer must not deduct any amount from the employee regarding the amount spent on recruitment or immigration fees.
- Employees recruited must get equivalent or higher salary when compared to Labour Market opinion.