2020-02-19 – Saskatchewan immigration is to abandon the use of application [...]
Overview on Express Entry
Express Entry is a renowned system of Canadian immigration process which is introduced by the federal government in January 2015 as a replacement for “First come First serve” process to offer permanent resident status for the deserving applicants.
What Exactly is Canadian Express Entry?
Unlike other immigration processing programs, Canada Express Entry is actually an online system that is created to manage the inflow of millions of applications to enter into the Canadian nation through suitable streams.
How does Express Entry works?
- There are three major application programs where an applicant will definitely gets affixed in one among those and must submit a Expression Of Interest (EOI) by filling out the concerned form.
- The submitted EOI form will be received and analyzed by the Express Entry Pool contains a group of experts who assess the applicant based on certain eligibility criteria, the applying candidate will be assessed based on several eligible factors and the valuation takes place on point basis.
- The point based evaluation is controlled by Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) where every single assessed factor is valuated on point basis.
- The applicant who receives the maximum points for a concerned field of excellence will get shortlisted for Permanent residence by availing Interest To Apply (ITA).
- The one who receives the ITA letter from the Canadian immigration board must fill out all the required details in its concerned form and pay the processing fee within the next 60 days.
Note: The Canadian federal government scheduled a time line of 6 months to complete the entire PR process so it is necessary for the applicant to be responsive.
Features of Express Entry?