Newfoundland Immigration Targets Health Occupations With LMIA Exemptions
Last Updated on
Newfoundland & Labrador immigration has published a list of eight in-demand health occupations that are exempt from Labour Market Impact Assessments in the province.
The province says the occupations are considered in-demand in both the public and private sectors, and the exemption includes the provincial job vacancy assessment and advertising requirements under the Atlantic Immigration Pilot.
The eight occupations are:
- Physicians (NOC 3112)
- Nurse Practitioners (NOC 3124)
- Licensed Practice Nurses (NOC 3233)
- Personal Care Attendants (NOC 4412, 3413)
- Clinical Psychologists (NOC 4151)
- Medical Physicist (NOC 2111)
- Radiation Therapists (NOC 3215)
- Dosimetrists (NOC 3215)