Last Updated on February 27, 2020 Newfoundland & [...]
New Foundland And Labrador Express Entry Skilled Worker
New Foundland and Labrador Express Entry Skilled Worker
Working professionals and other technical workers who find relevant job openings in this province and has the intention to permanently reside in Canada can aply under this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for NL Express Entry Skilled Worker Stream
- The applicant who intend to apply under this stream must get verified with Imigration Refugees Citizenship Canada’s (IRCC) Express Entry pool. Where this pool assess the complete profile of the candidat and provide access to apply under this stream. The concerned candidate needs to provide a valid job verification code and updated Express Entry profile number as well to proceed further.
- Applicant must hold relevant job offer provided by the New foundland employer which matches their skill sets, past experience and education as well (if the job demands).
- The job offered to the applicant must prevail for a period of minimum two years with extension if possible, and the employer who provides this offer must run a registered and valid business or enterprise within the boundary of province limit.
- The wage provided to the employee who got selected must be in the form of a well-structured salary according to the HR policy norms framed by the provincial government.
- The concerned applicant can confirm the job openings by approaching the relevant province website and search by providing their skill sets.
- Any kind of contractual or temporary staff hiring is strictly prohibited under this category and they are found to be ineligible to apply for the express entry workers stream.
- The applicant must obtain minimum of 67 out of 100 points as a part of assessing their elgibility, were these points are calculated based on their English Proficiency (based on the education), work experience, Skill set, age, demand for the particular job in Canada as well.
- The applicant must hold an IRCC work permit atleast 4 months before applying for the visa.
- The candidate must have an educational qualification of atleast post-secondary degree or diploma done in Canadian institutions or equivalent to it in their motherland which will be assessed by the board of Educational Credential Assessment.
- The applying candidate must show complete willingness to work and settle in the province or in Canada.
- The applicant must show the documents of enough financial resources to take care of their needs and their dependent needs as well in the province.
- The candidate must get through the language assessing test according to their educational qualification which will be later assessed by the immigration board.
- If the candidate is a refugee claimant, then he/she must have obtained a prior Canadian work experience legally.
- A sum of savings account for atleast three months must be maintained by the candidate before applying for the Express Entry stream.
- The submitted financial document must be in the name of the primary applicant or their first dependent.
- The entire transaction history must be very clear.
- The candidate must provide only the required set of financial douments and not the entire asset details to the immigration board.
- The candidate must provide the details of any one or more these accounts:
- Chequing Acccounts
- Savings Acccounts
- Guaranteed Investment Certificates
- Mutual Funds
- Registered Retirement Saving Plans
- Tax free saving account
- Term and time deposits
Who are all Ineligible?
- Refugee claimants whose claims were rejected or withdrawn by the Canadian government.
- The candidate or their dependent who are above the age of 22 and has a criminal record or record of participation.
- If the applicant has any unresolved custody or dispute regarding child support.
- Self misrepresentation by the applicant themselves in the submitted PNP form.
- Intentional mis representation of the employer on the applicant when mentioning in the PNP form.
New Foundland and Labrador Skilled Labour Stream
This particular stream is dedicated for international labourers who have the required skill set that matches in any international labour market. This stream is opened specifically to meet the surplus labour market demand of Canada.
Eligibility Criteria for New Foundland and Labrador Skilled Labour Stream
- The applicant must hold relevant skill set, training and must be capable of exhibiting professionalism in the assigned job from day one.
- The applicant must have a valid job offer provided by a registered employer of the province with minium working period of two years with timeline extendability.
- The age limit of the candidate must fall between 21-59.
- The work permit awailed by the candidate must be verified by IRCC board before 4 months to the time of availing the visa.
- The applicant must hold sufficient settlement funds for self-supporting or supporitn their dependent who travels with them.
- The applicant must exhibit the required amount of proficiency in language (either English or French) according to their Job cadre.
- If the applicant is a refugee claimant and if they have any pending application that makes the to remain in Canada, then they can make use of it by providing all the required legal documents demanded by the provincial government to make them qualified.
- If the applicant owns a business and if their share exceeds 10%, then they cannot apply for visa under this PNP stream.
Who is not eligible?
- If the applicant is a post-graduate is found to be over qualified one according to this category.
- If the applicant faces any fomr of child related disputes or custody currently and they ae unresolved.
- If the applicant has been intentionally mis represented by your hiring employer of New foundland province or even if your employer mis represents themselves.
- If the applicant is a refugee and their claimant is been rejected or withdrawn by the Canadian government officially.
New Foundland and Labrador International Graduate Stream
Candidates who have done their complete post graduation or partial of it in any recognized Canadian institution in New foundland and has a job offer in hand can apply under this stream.
Eligibility Criteria for New Foundland and Labrador International Graduate Stream
- The candidate must have completed atleast 50% of their last educational qualification in Canada.
- The candidate must have graduated from a recognized and government approved college or educational institution.
- The candidate must avail a full time job opportunity who is a recognized or properly registered employer, and it must avail for a time period of atleast two years with extension period as well. The employer must provide a structured payment to the applying employee (that also incorporates additional bonus or increments according to company’s policy), if the applicant gets assigned for a oontractual job then their PNP visa will be cancelled.
- The concerned aplicant must hold relevant work experience, relevant education and skill set to match the demand of the job and their age limit must fall between 21-59.
- The PNP application submitted by the candidate must be IRCC verified and also they must avail a work permit that possess minimum six months of prior duration.
- The applicant must provide valid proof to the immigration board regarding financial resource to take care of their basic needs and their dependent needs if accompanied.
- The concerned candidate must show the interest of working for long term and settling in this province or in Canada.
- The applicant must get through the language eligibility test either in English or French, where they have to score maximum since they are applying unde the International Graduate Stream.
- The applicant will get rejected if they hold a business share or a business in their name with more than 10% of share.
Who is not Eligible?
- If you are yet to complete your studies.
- If you have done your studies in Canada under sponsorship, and if the sponsor expects you to return to their country post completing your graduation.
- Being an applicant if you or your dependent applicant has any proven criminal records in the past and if you are above the age limit of 22.
- If you have any unresolved disputes related to children.
- If you get yourself mis represented in the PNP form or your employer gets you mis represented in the PNP form.