The minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score [...]
Express Entry for British Columbia
The Express Entry Scheme of British Columbia province intakes eligible and high potential candidates in a swift way and helps them to get through the BCPNP and PR process easily.
The candidates (who are to be employed) gets classified under the following category:
- Skilled Workers
- International Post Graduate
- International Graduate
Added to it the candidates need to be eligible for one of the economic immigration process to get into the Express Entry pool:
- Federal Skilled Worker
- Federal Skilled Trades
- Canadian Experience Class
EEBC- Skilled Worker Category (Includes Healthcare Professional)
- The skilled worker category is to drive in the potential international workers for are eligible to meet the job demand existing in the province of BC.
- The candidate must have completed a minimum of secondary-level education in their country or should have got a trained certificate relevant to the job to which they got placed.
- The applicant’s job-based skill level must match any one of the occupation under NOC 0, A, B.
- The candidate must have got selected for a full-time job opportunity by a recognized employer operating in the province of BC.
- The experience of paid Co-op worker will be taken into consideration provided if it is a full-time job.
EEBC- without job offer- British Columbia- International Post Graduate Category
Applicant’s who have completed a post-graduate or doctorate degree from a recognized British Columbian university or college in the last three years from the date of applying for EEBC International Post-graduate Stream are found to be eligible provided if their course falls under the following streams:
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Computer and Information Science and Supportive services
- Engineering Technology
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Natural Resources conservation and research
- Physical Sciences
The candidate must show intention to settle in the province of BC that includes the current details like:
- Length of stay in current or previous residence in BC.
- The way they are related to BC either through study or work or family.
- Intentional activities to settle in province like finding a job etc.
EEBC- without job offer- British Columbia- International Graduate Category
- Under graduate students who have completed their studies from a recognized university or college of BC not more than three years from the date of submitting the Express Entry application.
- If the graduate is a diploma holder then it must be attained from a public post-secondary institution of Canada, and private educational institute’s certificate is found to be invalid.
- The under-graduation or diploma program must cover a minimal period of eight months of study.
- If the candidate spents more than 25% of their graduation time in a internship or co-operative work then their certification is found to be invalid.
Croyez Immigration is helping in every possible aspect to fulfill your dream for work and settle in your dream country. We are assisting you with all programs like Express entry, General Skilled migration and Temporary visa. Nowadays its become a land of opportunity for the immigrants it’s time to take the opportunity and utilize it. We have an expert team to guide your application with value-added services. If you think to adapt a great lifestyle in Canada & Australia then Croyez Immigration is the right place to start.