- The job to which the candidate is applying must fall under any of the categories of NOC 0, A, B occupation list and if it mismatches then the applicant will not get through the process.
- The applicant must hold a minimum of high school diploma or equivalent educational qualification according to Canadian Standards.
- The candidate must have worked at least one year in the relevant field within the last five years and submit the related document proofing their experience.
- The applicant must hold a valid work permit to enter into the province of Yukon.
- Must have acquired eligible marks in the language proficiency test (English or French).
- Must submit “proof of funds” related documents stating to move on and settle in Yukon province.
- Must be willing to become the permanent resident of the province.
Create Suitable Profile : Post verifying with the basic eligibility criteria and the job requirements posted by the concerned employer, the applicant can now create a suitable profile according to the demand and submit it to the employer.
Invitation to Apply : The employer sends the details of the candidate to the Yukon immigration board of this province and the concerned pool will analyze the need for the talent and approve to carry out the recruitment process.
Invitation to Apply : The shortlisted candidate will receive an email notification to apply for the provincial nominee program and they have to submit the relevant documents (work experience, education certificates) with the application form within 60 days of notification.
PNP application Verified : The employer will be verifying the application form submitted along with the relevant certificates and it will also be cross-checked by the concerned board of immigration in the province.
Apply for PR : As briefed before most of the Canadian Provinces will look out for willing candidates who would wish to go for Permanent Residency and the process of applying for PR will be the final one where the selected candidates need to undergo a medical examination and background verification to land into Yukon.
- Legislators- 0011
- Senior Government Managers and Officials- 0012
- Senior Manager in Finance/Communication/Business Services- 0013
- Senior Managers in Health, Education, Social and Community Services- 0014
- Financial Auditors and Accountants- 1111
- Financial and Investment Analysts- 1112
- Security Agents, Investment Dealers and Brokers- 1113
- Financial Officers- 1114
- Supervisors, General Office and Support Workers- 1211
- Supervisors, Finance and Insurance Office Workers- 1212
- Supervisors, Library, Correspondence and related Information Workers- 1213
- Supervisors, Mail and Message Distribution Occupations- 1214
- General Office Support Workers- 1411
- Receptionists- 1414
- Personnel Clerks- 1415
- Court Clerks- 1416
- Cashiers- 6611
- Service Station Attenders- 6621
- Store Shelf Stockers, Clerks and Order Fillers- 6622
- Sales Related occupations- 6623
|More than two 3 years course||22|
|3+ years of education post-secondary||21|
|2 years of education post secondary||19|
|1 year of education post secondary||15|
|Secondary schooling education||5|
|Reading/Writing/Listening/Speaking (English)||High Intermediate||5|
|Reading/Writing/Listening/Speaking (English)||For Spouse||5|
|Reading/Writing/Listening/Speaking (English)||All the levels||4|
|47 and above||0|