- The concerned applicant must have a minimum of two years experience in the last five years for the relevant field or he/she is applying for regulated jobs must have registered earlier by following proper procedure in the province.
- The opportunity provided by the employer should be a full-time job, part-time or contractual basis are not encouraged. Moreover, the authentication of the concerned employer will also be verified by the Opportunity board of Ontario before signing the document.
- The work experience of the applicant will be conducted only if it is a payable job, a non-payable or volunteer kind of jobs are not taken into consideration.
- The candidate must submit the proof of residential status if they are living/staying in Canada during the process of applying, where refugee or asylum seekers are not eligible for “Ontario Provincial Nominee Program”.
- The submission of “Joint-Verification” and Pre-Screening test” forms is mandatory to get the approval for Ontario PNP.
Pre-Screen Application : The employer initially submit a request of pre-screening form to the Ontario Ministry of Citizenship and Immigrations and the board will review the application on the basis whether there is a need for the job and the candidate possess best skills to fulfil the position.
Nominee Application : The employer will be receiving a letter of approval from the Ontario Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration’s combined with an approval certificate based on the verification of pre-screening form. The employer shares both the pre-screening certificate and nominee approval package with the selected employee later.
Provincial Nomination : This will be the final step to enter into Ontario as well as Canada, where the employee must submit both the pre-screening and nominee approval form to acquire provincial nominee certificate and get the permanent residency as well. Still, the candidate and their accompanying member (if any) must need to get qualified with certain criteria like medical examination and background verification to get the final approval.
- NOC 0131- Telecommunication Managers
- NOC 0213- Computer and Information Systems Managers
- NOC 2133- Electrical and Electronic Engineers
- NOC 2147- Computer Engineers (Excluding Software Engineers and Designers)
- NOC 2171- Information System Analysts and Consultants
- NOC 2172 – Database Analysts and Data Administrators
- NOC 2173- Software Engineers and Designers
- NOC 2174- Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers
- NOC 2175- Web Designers and Developers
- NOC 2241- Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- NOC 2282- User Support Technicians
- NOC 2283- System Testing Technicians
- NOC 5224- Broadcast Technicians
- NOC 2281- Computer Network Technicians
|Influencing Factors||Maximum Points|
|Language Skills (English/French)||28|
|CLB Level 9+||6||6||6||6|
|CLB Level 8||5||5||5||5|
|CLB Level 7||4||4||4||4|
|CLB below 7||Not Eligible|
|PhD or Equivalent||25|
|Master’s Degree or Equivalent||23|
|Equivalent to 2+ Canadian Post Secondary Program||22|
|Equivalent to three years of Canadian Post Secondary Program||21|
|Equivalent to two years of Canadian Post Secondary Program||19|
|Equivalent to one year of Canadian Post Secondary Program||15|
|Equivalent to Canadian High School Diploma||5|
|Total Work Experience||Points|
|Less than 1 year||Not Eligible|
|Below 18 years||0|
|47 and above||0|
Croyez Immigration is helping in every possible aspect to fulfill your dream for work and settle in your dream country. We are assisting you with all programs like Express entry, General Skilled migration and Temporary visa. Nowadays its become a land of opportunity for the immigrants it’s time to take the opportunity and utilize it. We have an expert team to guide your application with value-added services. If you think to adapt a great lifestyle in Canada & Australia then Croyez Immigration is the right place to start.