- The application submitted by the concerned candidate must get approved by the Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada’s (IRCC) Express Entry board with the valid and authenticated Express Entry key code.
- The applicant must hold a full-time job offer provided by an authenticated employer who belongs to the province of Newfoundland and Labrador, and the offered job must not be a part-time or contractual basis.
- The candidate must have acquired a valid work permit to enter into the province.
- The candidate must have got the approval certificate of ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) from the IRCC board.
- The ECA certification will involve the verification by the provincial immigration board on the standards of education acquired which is equal to the Canadian Standards.
- The applicant must have cleared the language proficiency test according to their custom-made criteria and support the recent mark sheet to the provincial board for immigration.
- Must submit “proof of funds” on moving and settling in Canada (NLP) either as an individual or as a family.
- Priority will be given to candidates who are willing to acquire permanent residence and settle in Canada.
1. Complete all the initial formalities that include submission of the following documents:
- Primary application form for NLPNP
- Offer letter from employer
- Submit related documents on personnel net worth
- Use of Representative (if needed)
2. Complete all the information listed in the federal form and submit it to the concerned immigration board:
- Permanent Residence application
- Generic application form for Canada
- Background verification form
- Additional family details
- Provincial nominee form: Economic classes
- Travel documents
- Federal Documents
New Foundland and Labrador Express Entry Skilled Worker
Working professionals and other technical workers who find relevant job openings in this province and has the intention to permanently reside in Canada can apply under this scheme.Read More
International Entrepreneur Stream
This stream is exclusively created for businessmen and senior business managers who have profound experience in running a business in their native successfully and intended to start a new venture or run an ..Read More
Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP)
The Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program was launched as a three years pilot in 2017, and it is revised as a two years program in 2019-2021. This program helps all the four atlantic..Read More
- Legislators- 0011
- Senior Government Managers and Officials- 0012
- Senior Manager in Finance/Communication/Business Services- 0013
- Senior Managers in Health, Education, Social and Community Services- 0014
- Financial Auditors and Accountants- 1111
- Financial and Investment Analysts- 1112
- Security Agents, Investment Dealers and Brokers- 1113
- Financial Officers- 1114
- Supervisors, General Office and Support Workers- 1211
- Supervisors, Finance and Insurance Office Workers- 1212
- Supervisors, Library, Correspondence and related Information Workers- 1213
- Supervisors, Mail and Message Distribution Occupations
- General Office Support Workers- 1411
- Receptionists- 1414
- Personnel Clerks- 1415
- Court Clerks- 1416
- Cashiers- 6611
- Service Station Attenders- 6621
- Store Shelf Stockers, Clerks and Order Fillers- 6622
- Sales Related occupations- 6623
|More than two 3 years course||22|
|3+ years of education post-secondary||21|
|2 years of education post secondary||19|
|1 year of education post secondary||15|
|Secondary schooling education||5|
|Reading/Writing/Listening/Speaking (English)||High Intermediate||5|
|Reading/Writing/Listening/Speaking (English)||For Spouse||5|
|Reading/Writing/Listening/Speaking (English)||All the levels||4|
|47 and above||0|
Croyez Immigration is providing efficacious immigration services to fulfill the dreams of aspiring clients who wish to immigrate to a new country, we sincerely work to give you the best life you deserve. We are experts in processing almost all the categories of Canadian Immigration programs like Express Entry, General Skilled Migration, and other temporary visas. Canada, being the land of opportunities always heads up to welcome the potential immigrants and so we help you explore all the possibilities to change your life, Contact the expert consultants of Croyez Immigration for prompt assistance.