- The application submitted by the concerned candidate must get approved by the Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada’s (IRCC) Express Entry board with the valid and authenticated Express Entry key code.
- The applicant must hold a full-time job offer provided by an authenticated employer who belongs to the province of Newfoundland and Labrador, and the offered job must not be a part-time or contractual basis.
- The candidate must have acquired a valid work permit to enter into the province.
- The candidate must have got the approval certificate of ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) from the IRCC board.
- The ECA certification will involve the verification by the provincial immigration board on the standards of education acquired which is equal to the Canadian Standards.
- The applicant must have cleared the language proficiency test according to their custom-made criteria and support the recent mark sheet to the provincial board for immigration.
- Must submit “proof of funds” on moving and settling in Canada (NLP) either as an individual or as a family.
- Priority will be given to candidates who are willing to acquire permanent residence and settle in Canada.
1. Complete all the initial formalities that include submission of the following documents:
- Primary application form for NLPNP
- Offer letter from employer
- Submit related documents on personnel net worth
- Use of Representative (if needed)
2. Complete all the information listed in the federal form and submit it to the concerned immigration board:
- Permanent Residence application
- Generic application form for Canada
- Background verification form
- Additional family details
- Provincial nominee form: Economic classes
- Travel documents
- Federal Documents
- Legislators- 0011
- Senior Government Managers and Officials- 0012
- Senior Manager in Finance/Communication/Business Services- 0013
- Senior Managers in Health, Education, Social and Community Services- 0014
- Financial Auditors and Accountants- 1111
- Financial and Investment Analysts- 1112
- Security Agents, Investment Dealers and Brokers- 1113
- Financial Officers- 1114
- Supervisors, General Office and Support Workers- 1211
- Supervisors, Finance and Insurance Office Workers- 1212
- Supervisors, Library, Correspondence and related Information Workers- 1213
- Supervisors, Mail and Message Distribution Occupations
- General Office Support Workers- 1411
- Receptionists- 1414
- Personnel Clerks- 1415
- Court Clerks- 1416
- Cashiers- 6611
- Service Station Attenders- 6621
- Store Shelf Stockers, Clerks and Order Fillers- 6622
- Sales Related occupations- 6623
|More than two 3 years course||22|
|3+ years of education post-secondary||21|
|2 years of education post secondary||19|
|1 year of education post secondary||15|
|Secondary schooling education||5|
|Reading/Writing/Listening/Speaking (English)||High Intermediate||5|
|Reading/Writing/Listening/Speaking (English)||For Spouse||5|
|Reading/Writing/Listening/Speaking (English)||All the levels||4|
|47 and above||0|
Croyez Immigration is helping in every possible aspect to fulfill your dream for work and settle in your dream country. We are assisting you with all programs like Express entry, General Skilled migration and Temporary visa. Nowadays its become a land of opportunity for the immigrants it’s time to take the opportunity and utilize it. We have an expert team to guide your application with value-added services. If you think to adapt a great lifestyle in Canada & Australia then Croyez Immigration is the right place to start.