What is New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program?
New Brunswick PNP is specially created for foreign Nationals who have the skills, educational qualifications, and work experience to contribute something to the New Brunswick economy. To e qualified for this the immigrants should meet minimum eligibility requirements, should have a valid job offer from a New Brunswick employer. Through this program, the province will also be able to fill in their needs by recruiting foreign nationals, and international graduates.
- The candidate applying for New Brunswick PNP must be aged between 22- 55.
- The candidate must prove their language proficiency in English or French by scoring 7 or 7+ in all the four categories.
- Must have relevant work experience and completed a suitable educational qualification from a recognized educational institute.
- Must hold a valid 12 months of minimum work experience before three years of applying for the concerned job.
- Must submit a signed copy of commitment to settle in New Brunswick province is selected.
- Provide proof of funds for settling and moving into the province of New Brunswick (the fund requirement varies according to the family size).
Submission of all relevant documents supporting your work experience and educational qualification to the board of New Brunswick immigration authorities.
The processing time to verify all the produced documents and candidate enquiry might vary from 9-12 months.
On the other hand, the applicant must know about the occupations having good demand and cross-verify whether they are eligible to apply for anyone of them.
Post verifying all your documents the authorities will provide approval certificate that shows you are legally permitted to Canada.
New Brunswick Express Entry Labour Market Stream (EELMS)
The New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program selects suitable labourers who meet all the requirement of the province's labour market force and demographic need with the help of Express..Read More
New Brunswick Post- Graduate Entrepreneurial Stream
The Post-graduate Entreprenurial Stream falls under New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) where it allows students who have completed their post-graduation in a..Read More
New Brunswick Entrepreneurial Stream (NBES)
This Particular provincial nominee program is tailor-made for highly skilled and experienced entrepreneurs and business people who are interested to venture their existing or new business ..Read More
- Senior Manager in Finance/Communication/Business Services- 0013
- Healthcare Manager- 0311
- Food and Restaurant Service Managers- 0631
- Financial and Investment Analysts- 1112
- Human Resource Professionals- 1121
- Executive Assistants- 1222
- Purchasing Agents and Officers- 1225
- Administrative Assistants- 1241
- Accounting Technicians and Book Keepers- 1311
- Information System analysts and consultants- 2171
- Computer Network Technician- 2281
- Software Engineers and Designers- 2173
- Database Analysts and Data Administrators- 2172
- Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers- 2174
- Early Childhood Educators and Assistance- 4214
- Translators, Terminologists and Interpreters- 5125
- Retail Sale Supervisors- 6211
- Retail and Wholesale Buyers- 6222
- Cooks- 6322
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the occupations that are eligible in New Brunswick PNP?
The following are some eligible occupations in New Brunswick:
- Business Analysts
- Financial Analysts
- Language Translators
- Certified Accountants
- Truck Drivers
- Computer Programmers and
- Hospitality Managers
How can business people apply to New Brunswick Immigration Program?
The foreign nationals who wish to start a business can immigrate to the province through New Brunswick Business Category. The foreign national can bring out their business ideas and management experience through this category. They can either purchase an existing business or enter into a partnership with an entrepreneur or they can start a new business in that province.
What are the factors to achieve the minimum eligibility score for New Brunswick PNP?
To be eligible for the program, a foreign national should score at least 50 points on the eligibility test. The factors that influence the score are age, language proficiency, educational qualification, work experience, and their relationship in New Brunswick. The foreign nationals can gain additional points if they have any prior work experience or have completed their education in New Brunswick.
How long does it take to get PNP in New Brunswick?
An applicant on being nominated by the province-New Brunswick and over the submission of the application to permanent residence, it takes about 6-8 weeks of processing time.
How many points are required for New Brunswick PNP?
To get a nomination from New Brunswick, a candidate should score a minimum of 67 points out of 100 points qualifying the basic factors (Check your Score on 67 Points Calculator) of the score grid-like education, language ability, work experience, age, and adaptability factors making the profile eligible for any of the three major express entry programs.
Which provincial nominee program is easiest?
The Atlantic Immigration program allows immigrants to apply for permanent residence covering the four Atlantic Provinces New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island or Newfoundland, and Labrador, among the four provinces, New Brunswick has the simple and fastest immigration process; it simply nominates applicants even with low CRS, includes discrete professional backgrounds, and also does not demand specific job experience.
How does the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program work?
On meeting all the eligibility requirements of the province, one can submit their applications in the express entry by qualifying the common selection factors along with expression of interest –EOI, the province then selects candidates with a minimum bachelor’s degree and competent language skills majorly matching their current labor market and employment needs.
Croyez Immigration is providing efficacious immigration services to fulfill the dreams of aspiring clients who wish to immigrate to a new country, we sincerely work to give you the best life you deserve. We are experts in processing almost all the categories of Canadian Immigration programs like Express Entry, General Skilled Migration, and other temporary visas. Canada, being the land of opportunities always heads up to welcome the potential immigrants and so we help you explore all the possibilities to change your life, Contact the expert consultants of Croyez Immigration for prompt assistance.