- The candidate applying for New Brunswick PNP must be aged between 22- 55.
- The candidate must prove their language proficiency in English or French by scoring 7 or 7+ in all the four categories.
- Must have relevant work experience and completed a suitable educational qualification from a recognized educational institute.
- Must hold a valid 12 months of minimum work experience before three years of applying for the concerned job.
- Must submit a signed copy of commitment to settle in New Brunswick province is selected.
- Provide proof of funds for settling and moving into the province of New Brunswick (the fund requirement varies according to the family size).
Submission of all relevant documents supporting your work experience and educational qualification to the board of New Brunswick immigration authorities.
The processing time to verify all the produced documents and candidate enquiry might vary from 9-12 months.
The candidate must know the influencing factors used to calculate the points for PNP and prepare accordingly.
On the other hand, the applicant must know about the occupations having good demand and cross-verify whether they are eligible to apply for anyone of them.
Post verifying all your documents the authorities will provide approval certificate that shows you are legally permitted to Canada.
Getting the approval will take a maximum of 3 months after that the applicant can stay in Canada with their family based on their affordability rate and also can apply for PR (Permanent Residency)
Getting PR would take a maximum of 9 months and it involves the approval of the New Brunswick government which includes criteria provided by the Canadian central government and IRCC.
- Senior Manager in Finance/Communication/Business Services- 0013
- Healthcare Manager- 0311
- Food and Restaurant Service Managers- 0631
- Financial and Investment Analysts- 1112
- Human Resource Professionals- 1121
- Executive Assistants- 1222
- Purchasing Agents and Officers- 1225
- Administrative Assistants- 1241
- Accounting Technicians and Book Keepers- 1311
- Information System analysts and consultants- 2171
- Computer Network Technician- 2281
- Software Engineers and Designers- 2173
- Database Analysts and Data Administrators- 2172
- Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers- 2174
- Early Childhood Educators and Assistance- 4214
- Translators, Terminologists and Interpreters- 5125
- Retail Sale Supervisors- 6211
- Retail and Wholesale Buyers- 6222
- Cooks- 6322
Croyez Immigration is helping in every possible aspect to fulfill your dream for work and settle in your dream country. We are assisting you with all programs like Express entry, General Skilled migration and Temporary visa. Nowadays its become a land of opportunity for the immigrants it’s time to take the opportunity and utilize it. We have an expert team to guide your application with value-added services. If you think to adapt a great lifestyle in Canada & Australia then Croyez Immigration is the right place to start.