- The candidate must be accepted by the Express Entry board of the province and they must provide a valid Express Entry ID and Job Seeking Validation code.
- A minimum of 6 months of work experience is expected by the concerned provincial government in the last 3 years and the candidate needs to submit the related experience certificate with the career plan on exploring possible job opportunities to strengthen their career as well as contribute towards the province growth. Having a total of 3 years of work experience will certainly be a perk to the candidate.
- The applicant must be highly intended to settle in the province of Manitoba.
- Attaining a good score in language proficiency (English or French) is necessary and it highly depends on the nature of the job and the industry to which it belongs to.
- The relevant and higher educational qualification gives the candidate a competitive niche and their technical skills are also counted here which gives them an added value.
- The applicant must provide “proof of funds” to the immigration board of Manitoba to move in and settle in the province on their own and take care of them and their dependence (if available) initially for six months.
Create an Express Entry Profile by providing proper details on criteria like basic information, educational and work qualification.
You must give the IELTS or CLB test and must score a minimum of 7 out of 10 to prove your language ability skill.
If your primary or first language is French, then you need to undergo Test Evaluation in French (TEF). Candidates who possess proficiency in more than one language will be awarded extra points.
After you have created the Express Entry profile it will get validated by the concerned IRCC (Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada) officers and they provided a respective CRS score for your profile.
Categories in Manitoba PNP
- Finance Managers (0111)
- HR Managers (0112)
- Administrative Managers (0113)
- Managers for Insurance, Real-estate and Financial Brokerage Services (0121)
- Advertising, Marketing and Public Relation managers (0124)
- Financial Auditors and Accountants (1111)
- Financial and Investment Analysta (1112)
- Financial and Investment Analysta (1112)
- Financial Officers (1114)
- HR Professionals (1121)
- Business management Consulting Professionals (1122)
- Advertising, Marketing and Public Relation Professionals (1123)
- Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers (1212)
- Supply chain, tracking and scheduling Supervisors (1215)
- Administrative Officers (1221)
- Recruitment Officers (1223)
- Property Aministrators (1224)
- Administrative Assistance (1241)
- Legal Administrative Assistance (1242)
- Court Reporters and Medical Transcriptionists (1251)
- Accounting technicians and Book keepers (1311)
|CLB 5 and above||25|
|Less than one year||0|
|Four plus years||75|
|Completely recognized provincial licensing body||100|
|Doctorate or Post Graduation||125|
|Two post secondary program (min 2 years)||115|
|One post secondary program (3+ years)||110|
|One post secondary program (2 years)||100|
|One post secondary program (1 year)||70|
|No post secondary program||0|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How to qualify for the Manitoba Skilled Worker PNP?
Unlike other PNP programs Manitoba Skilled Worker stream also has some requirements:
- The immigrant should have proper training and qualifications that come under the National Occupational Code (NOC).
- Relevant work experience in their field of occupation.
- Job offers from the Canadian employer
- Plan of settling in Manitoba.
2. What are the benefits of living in Manitoba?
There are many reasons stating Manitoba is a good place to settle. Following are some benefits of living in Manitoba:
- Healthy economic life
- The cost of living is low
- Has good healthcare and educational services and
- Has many job benefits.
3. How to immigrate to Manitoba through Manitoba PNP?
The immigrant should follow three steps to immigrate to Manitoba through Manitoba PNP:
1st Step: The immigrant should submit an Expression of Interest or EOI. It is a document that shows the immigrant’s interest to immigrate to Manitoba.
2nd Step: They should submit a Letter of Advice to Apply or LAA. The candidates who have high rank will be invited to submit their Manitoba PNP application with a Letter of Advice to Apply or LAA.
3rd Step: If their application is successful, they will receive a nomination letter from the province.
4. What is Manitoba Supporter?
Manitoba Supporter is a person who helps the immigrant in Skilled Worker Category. To help the immigrant the supporter should be a close relative of the immigrant. The supporter should meet up some requirements:
- They should have lived in Manitoba for more than a year.
- They should qualify either as a citizen or permanent resident.
- They proved to have a close relationship with the immigrant.
- They should have supported the immigrant in their settlement plan when arriving in Manitoba.
5. What are the requirements for the Skilled Worker Overseas Category?
The eligibility requirements for the Skilled Worker Overseas Category:
The immigrants should have scored 60 out of 100 in their assessment points.
They must prove that they have strong ties in Manitoba through:
- Education in Manitoba
- Invitation to Apply (ITA) received from the Manitoba PNP
- Work Experience in Manitoba
- Manitoba Supporter
Croyez Immigration is providing efficacious immigration services to fulfill the dreams of aspiring clients who wish to immigrate to a new country, we sincerely work to give you the best life you deserve. We are experts in processing almost all the categories of Canadian Immigration programs like Express Entry, General Skilled Migration, and other temporary visas. Canada, being the land of opportunities always heads up to welcome the potential immigrants and so we help you explore all the possibilities to change your life, Contact the expert consultants of Croyez Immigration for prompt assistance.