Most Common Way to Apply for Canada PR
Permanent Resident Visa:
Permanent Resident Visa is one of the easiest ways to migrate to Canada. It’s purely a point-based system named, Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). The factors that reflect in the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) are Age, Language Ability, Experience, Qualification, Adaptability, and Job offer (Not Mandatory)
Steps to apply for Canada Permanent Resident Visa:
- You have to consult RCIC Authorized Immigration Consultant to know your eligibility and apply for Canada PR
- You have to appear for the Language ability test (IELTS) for checking your language fluency
- You have to complete Educational Credential Assessment from the belonging organization such as (WES, IQAS, MCC, CES, ICAS, etc.,) for checking the equivalence of your degree according to the Canadian standards
- You have to create an Express Entry profile to make your profile live in the portal.
- Based on Your NOC and profile can Apply for the PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM (PNP)
- Have to get ITA from FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER Category / PNP / CEC
- After Getting ITA, You have to complete a Medical test, Police clearance certificate, and Biometric process
- After finishing these steps you may get Job assistance from RCIC Authorized Immigration Consultant and Job bank of Canada according to your Profile NOC
Croyez Immigration service is one of the RCIC Authorized Immigration Consultants. We have 5 different branches across Tamil Nadu (Chennai (Ashok Nagar & Nungambakkam), Coimbatore, Madurai, and Tirunelveli) and in Canada. We assist you with the job based on your profile NOC. We assure for getting PR Visa faster without Visa Rejection.