The minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score [...]
BC PNP Entrepreneur Immigration Stream
Eligibility Criteria for BC PNP Entrepreneur Immigration Stream
- Must have a minimum net worth of 6,00,000 CAD that includes their investments, cash, fixed deposits etc.
- The net worth must be legally obtained one by the applicant and it may be under the name of their spouse or partner’s name.
- The applicant must have 100 percent business ownership for atleast three years continuously in the last five years of time.
- The applicant must submit a clear business proposal stating the way it will grow in future and also the concerned person must provide one full-time job offer to an employee who belongs to the province.
- The applicant must invest a minimum of 2,00,000 CAD if they are employing one Candian candidate and if they are investing 4,00,000 CAD then they must employee minimum of four Canadian candidate.
Who are non-eligible candidates
- If the candidate’s entry is banned in Canada.
- If the candidate is not a lawful resident of the current country in which he/she is living.
- If the candidate is involved as a unauthorized worker in any Canadian job.
- If the candidate has an unresolved Candian refugee claim.
- If the candidate has removal order outside Canada.
- If the candidate holds an invalid immigration status.
BC PNP Entrepreneur Immigration- Regional Pilot
The regional pilot program is a new scheme established by the provincial government of british columbia to bring-in more successful business people who can develop the smaller communities of British Columbia.
Eligibility Criteria for- BC PNP Entrepreneur Immigration- Regional Pilot
For Investor/Business Profesional
- Must have a minimum net worth of 3, 00, 000 CAD.
- Must have a minium of five years of experience as a senior manager or business owner that includes:
- 3+ years of being active business owners
- 4+years of expereince as a senior manager
- Must have a combined experience of 2+ years as a business owner or manager or 1+ years of business owner or senior manager.
- Must clear language proficiency test with a minimum score of 4 according to CLB.
- Must hold minimum of 51% ownership.
- Must provide a feasible business plan according to the community of BC.
- The business must be capable of generating a revenue of 1, 00, 000 CAD and any invest prior to the invitation provided by the provincial government are not entertained.
- In order to be eligible the concerned ccommunity of BC must have a population less than 75,000 and it should be located 30 kms from any major city with not less than 75,000 inhabitants.
- The community representatives must take active participation in selecting their Entrepreneur immigrant.
- Eligible communities will get enlisted in the BC PNP community profile pages.
British Columbia Entreprenur Immigration- Strategic Project Category
Under this program, the provincial government of British Columbia finds potential staffs from foreign corporations having the intention, ide and strategy to establish a new firm that highly contribute towards the progress of the province. The selection includes nomination of a committee of minimum five members to establish and expand their core business.
Eligibility Criteria for British Columbia Entreprenur Immigration- Strategic Project Category
- Establish or expand a business within the province of BC.
- Must invest a minimum amount of 5, 00, 000 CAD in the process of establishing a new business or expanding the current one.
- Must provide a minimum of three job offers to Canadian citizens or Permanent residence.
- Must provide valid information regarding healthy business practices conducted outside Canada.
- Must be capable of finding feasible investment areas within the province of BC.
- Must brief that the employees they bring-in from their nation are qualified and skilled enough to actively contyribute towards the development of the business in BC.
- The one whose entry is restricted in Canada.
- The individual who is legally unrecognized in their nation.
- Having Canadian out of status.
- Having unsolved refugee claims within Canada.
- Having Canadian removal order.
Step by Step applying process of British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program
- Initially, the applicant needs to register with Skilled Immigration Registration System (SIRS) of the British Columbia Provincial nominee program. Registration is mandatory to assess the requirement criteria from the British Columbia immigration board that includes assessing the need for a particular job, allotted wage, educational qualification matching, all these criteria will get evaluated on labour market need of British Columbia irrespective of the category.
- The second stage will be the invitation that a registered applicant might receive from the immigration authorities of the British Columbia PNP candidate selection process. The invite includes all the applicants from different categories like skilled-labour, semi-skilled labour, Entry-level program and International Graduate program. The issuance of invitation gets scheduled based on certain factors like BC nominee allocation and their processing capacity there is no assurance that a registered applicant will get an invite from the immigration centre of British Columbia.
- The third step will be the immigrant applying for the work visa under British Columbia province under the Provincial Nominee Program only the selected applicant would receive the invite and can proceed with the application process based on their category. The applicants here need to submit all the related documents that include ID card, Educational certificate and related work experience certificates to carry out the process further. Healthcare Professionals and International Post-Graduate applicants need not look out for the invitation letter as they can directly register for BCPNP via online.
- The final one is the nomination stage, where the applicant needs to undergo several phases before reaching here. The immigration officers will cross-verify the submitted documents, then call up the applicant for direct interview upon clearing the interview the concerned applicant will receive the visa for British Columbia and move forward with applying nomination for Permanent Residency in that province by IRCC (Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada).
High-Demanded Jobs in British Columbia for 2019
- Retailers and Wholesale Trade Managers (NOC 0621)
- Brokerage Managers for Insurance, Real-estate and Financial Industry (NOC 0121)
- Restaurant and Food Service Managers (NOC 0631)
- Construction Managers (NOC 0711)
- Corporate Sales Managers (NOC 0601)
- Banking, Credit and Investment Managers (NOC 0122)
- Financial Managers (NOC 0111)
- Senior Managers in Finance, Communication and Business Services streams (NOC 0013)
- Computer and Information Managers (NOC 0213)
- Facility Operations and Maintenance Managers (NOC 0714)
- Senior Managers for Trade and Broadcasting Streams (NOC 0015)
- Human Resource Managers (NOC 0112)
- Accomodation Service Managers (NOC 0632)
- Society, Community and Correctional Service Managers (NOC 0423)
- Transportation Managers (NOC 0731)
- Egineering Managers (NOC 0211)
- Administrator for post-secondary and Vocational training courses (NOC 0421)
- Financial Auditors and Accountants (NOC 1111)
- Information System Analaysts and Consultants (NOC 2171)
- Computer Programmers and Interactive media Developers (NOC 2174)
- College and Vocational Course Instructors (NOC 4021)
- University Professors and Lecturers (NOC 4011)
- Financial Officers (NOC 1114)
- Software Engineers and Designers (NOC 2173)
- Civil Engineers (NOC 2131)
- Mechanical Engineers (NOC 2132)
- Authors and Writers (NOC 5121)
- Social Workers (NOC 4152)
- Architects (NOC 2151)
- Psychologists (NOC 4151)
Factors influencing British Columbia Entry Calculation (Total- 200 Points)
a) Economic Factor- 120 points
- Required skill level of job offer- 60 points
- Wage acquird from the job offer- 50 points
- District to which the employment belongs to- 10 points
b) Human Capital Factors- 80 points
- Related work Experience- 25 points
- Highest Work Experience- 25 points
- Language Proficiency- 30 points
c) Work Experience
|No Of Years||Total Points|
|Above 5 years||15|
|4 – 5 Years||12|
|3 – 4 Years||9|
|2 – 3 Years||6|
|1 – 2 Years||3|
|Less than 1 year||1|
d) Educational Qualification
|Doctorate or Masters||17|
|Post-Graduate or Diploma||11|
|Non-trade certificate or Diploma||2|