2020-02-05 – British Columbia immigration has conducted [...]
New Brunswick Entreprenurial Stream (NBES)
This Particular provincial nominee program is tailor-made for highly skilled and experienced entrepreneurs and business people who are interested to venture their existing or new business stream in the province of New Brunswick.
A candidate who wish to apply visa under this stream needs to send a formal Expression Of Interest (EOI) letter to the concerned board of New Brunswick Department of Post Secondary Education, Training and Labour.
Post submitting their EOI form the concerned board will asssess the candidate based on certain eligibility criteria and sends them a invite letter if they get qualified. The top ranked candidates will be shortlisted to apply for the provincial nominee program.
Eligibility Criteria to be met by the Candidate
- The applying candidate must fall between the age group of 22-55.
- Must have completed a valid graduation of atleast two years after completing their post-secondary high school.
- Must have acquired a minimum of CLB (Canadian Language Benchmark) of 5 out of 10 either in English or French.
- The candidate must be a management person or a business professional who must take part in day-to-day decision making activities.
- The candidate must provide a detailed business plan to the federal government of Neww Brunswick stating how their business will operate? And how it will yield profit to the province?
- Must hold a networth of minimum 6,00,000 CAD (Canadian Dollar) in which 3,00,000 CAD must be unaffected of any debts.
- Must possess minimum of three years of experience in the past five years in managing a business successfully with 33.33% share. (Or)
- Must hold a complete five year experience in the last five years by holding a senior management position in a recognized organization by involving in day to day management activities.
- If the applicant was a senior manager then they must have managed atleast a team of two members.
- Must show interest to settle and do business in the province of New Brunswick permanently.
- Provide a highly clarified business concept stating that the business will be a profitable one to the economy of New Brunswick.
- Must score a minimum of 65 points under the New Brunswick unique selection grid.
Any candidate applying for New Brunswick Entreprenurial Stream will be evaluated based on the following factors and alloted points based on their eligibility.
|22 – 34||5|
|35 – 50||10|
|51 – 55||5|
A candidate’s language proficiency is assessed on point basis depending upon the test they give in two different language (optional) English or French and according CLB standards a candidate must attain minimum of 5 in all the four sections: Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking to make sure their seat is reserved. The candidate can take their language proficiency test based on any one of the following language test standards:
International English Language Testing System (IELTS)- English General
Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP) – English General
Test d’ Evaluation de Francais – French
|First Official Language||Points|
|CLB 7 Or 7+||5||5||5||5|
|Second Official Language- Points||Points|
|CLB Or 5+||5|
Educational Qualification Factor
|Master’s degree or PhD||25|
|Work Experience (Acquired in last 10 years)||Points|
|6+ years in the last decade under NOC O, A or B||10|
|1-5 years in the last decade under NOC O, A or B||5|
Personal Net Worth Factor
The applicant must submit enough proof that they hold a minimum networth of CAD 6,00,000 in which CAD 3,00,00 must be liquid asset and not got affected by any debt. Even though the candidate wont get any ponts for providing proof on their networth still, they need to provide strong evidence of existence.
Business or Work Experience Factor
- The basic criteria to be met by the candidate is that they need to have run a business successfully for three years in the last five years of time or must have held a senior management position continuously in the last five years.
- The candidate will get a maximum of 20 points if they were found to be highly eligible.
For Business Ownership Experience
|Experience in Years||Points|
|10 years of experience in last 10 years||20|
|6-9 years of experience in last 10 years||18|
|3 years of experience in the last 5 years||15|
For Senior Manager
|Experience in Years||Points|
|10 years of experience in last 10 years||12|
|6-9 years of experience in last 10 years||10|
|3 years of experience in the last 5 years||5|
Business Concept Factor
|Experience in Years||Points|
|Candidate deploying 10 years of their business or senior management experience in the same industry||3|
|Candidate establishing or purchasing their business that gets classified under key industry of New Brunswick||3|
|If the business gets located outside of Fredericton, Moncton or Saint John||3|
|Expenses are greater than CAD 5,00,000||4|
|Expenses are betweenCAD 3,51,000 -4,99,000||3|
|Expenses are between CAD 2,50,000 – 3,50,000||2|
|If the candidate has found out their target market, resources and attained knowledge on the laws to be practised||2|
|If the business can increase the scope of R&D, acquire more specialized knowledge, attract and link new businesses||2|
Eligibility Criteria for Business
There are certain minimum criteria that a business needs to get through in order to get qualified and establish in the province of New Brunswick.
- The business must have been in an active operation for atleast a period of one year before the time of application submission.
- The applicant must possess 100% ownership over the businesse’s equity.
- The business must have the ability to create atleast one job opportunity for a Canadian permanent resident or citizen other than the existing employees.
- The job role created for a Canadian citizen or Permanent resident must be completely related to the business and the wages provided must meet the labour standards.
Eligibility Criteria for Business
- The business must be a profitable one and must highly contribute towards the economic benefit of the New Brunswick province.
- The business must be established under sole propritorship, partnership or cooperation, if the business was established with a Canadian partner then the partner must be a permanent resident or citizen.
- The business must be a continued operation of the existing one or a establishment of new one.
- Aimed to be profit motto entity under the production or service sector.
- Must be a permanent establishment under subsection 400(2) of the Canadian Income Tax Regulation, 1985.
How the Economic benefit of the business is assessed?
- Highly contribute towards the enhancement of the province’s export sector.
- Creates larger scope for R&D.
- Creates a bright scope for new product/service development in future.
- Paves the way for developing new technologies through the business.
- Possibility of the product/service to reach even the under-developed market of New Brunswick.
How to Apply for New Brunswick Territory Provincial Nominee Program?
- Submission of all relevant documents supporting your work experience and educational qualification to the board of New Brunswick immigration authorities.
- The processing time to verify all the produced documents and candidate enquiry might vary from 9-12 months.
- The candidate must know the influencing factors used to calculate the points for PNP and prepare accordingly.
- On the other hand, the applicant must know about the occupations having good demand and cross-verify whether they are eligible to apply for anyone of them.
- Post verifying all your documents the authorities will provide approval certificate that shows you are legally permitted to Canada.
- Getting the approval will take a maximum of 3 months after that the applicant can stay in Canada with their family based on their affordability rate and also can apply for PR (Permanent Residency)
- Getting PR would take a maximum of 9 months and it involves the approval of the New Brunswick government which includes criteria provided by the Canadian central government and IRCC.
High Demanded Jobs in New Brunswick
- Senior Manager in Finance/Communication/Business Services- 0013
- Healthcare Manager- 0311
- Food and Restaurant Service Managers- 0631
- Financial and Investment Analysts- 1112
- Human Resource Professionals- 1121
- Executive Assistants- 1222
- Purchasing Agents and Officers- 1225
- Administrative Assistants- 1241
- Accounting Technicians and Book Keepers- 1311
- Information System analysts and consultants- 2171
- Computer Network Technician- 2281
- Software Engineers and Designers- 2173
- Database Analaysts and Data Administrators- 2172
- Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers- 2174
- Early Childhood Educators and Assistance- 4214
- Translators, Terminologists and Interpreters- 5125
- Retail Sale Supervisors- 6211
- Retail and Wholesale Buyers- 6222
- Cooks- 6322
Factors influencing New Brunswick Entry Calculation
|22 – 24||5|
|25 – 55||10|
Croyez Immigration is helping in every possible aspect to fulfill your dream for work and settle in your dream country. We are assisting you with all programs like Express entry, General Skilled migration and Temporary visa. Nowadays its become a land of opportunity for the immigrants it’s time to take the opportunity and utilize it. We have an expert team to guide your application with value-added services. If you think to adapt a great lifestyle in Canada & Australia then Croyez Immigration is the right place to start.